•¶art2•

Aries Parker.

I walked downstairs after I had freshened up. Today is a Saturday and I was about to spend it with him. It's the little things that brought chills up my spine.

I spotted my mother standing behind the couch in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. She stood there stationery as her eyes glued to the television watching morning news, something she did often before going to work. She noticed my presence as she took the cup to her lips and took a sip of her sweet hot chocolate. A smile crept on her face when she saw me.

"Morning honey." She said "Hi" I lowly said as I headed to the kitchen to get breakfast, hungry was an understatement. My mom followed behind me "Your breakfast is in the oven" she told me as she placed her empty cup in the sink. I took my food out the oven and I noticed an extra plate. I had asked my mom to make August breakfast since he was coming over today and apparently I didn't think she took me serious since she is against me dating she's not to fond of August.

"Thanks for making some extra for August" I told her she nodded as if she didn't want to argue with me about this anymore.

I could feel her staring at me as I ate my bacon and eggs slowly I looked up at her "Please don't stare" I said lowly, I wasn't much of a talker and my mom knew that very well "I'm sorry, it's just that I've been thinking lately" she said walking towards me so she could stand in front of me.

"Thinking about You..Aries I'm worried about you baby.." She said I looked at her not saying anything I knew what this was about and I hate going through this with her every morning.

"Aren't you late for work?" I asked she sighed.

"Aries I'm just looking out for you, I know what's best for my daughter and running around with them boys is definitely not a good idea right now" she started.. Here we go again.

"I'm not running around with them boys ma, its just August and he loves me. I don't know if you see it but I've changed" I said

"Yes Aries you have changed! You acting like a grown woman. You getting too big for your boots baby girl" she said I looked down at my plate she'll never understand.

"He's the only friend I have mama, all them other kids at school don't even care about me some don't even recognise my existence. It's hard mama, it's like he can see right through me..He makes me feel like life is worth living" I said I could feel myself get emotional "Never have I ever enjoyed life so bad, aren't you happy that i finally got someone to talk too? I mean look at me I'm happy. I swear mom he isn't what you think he is" I said as I quickly wiped my tear that escaped as I looked up at her.

She also wiped her eyes as she blinked away the tears. "I'll.. I'll see you after work. I'm getting late" she said as she walked towards me and gave me a light kiss on my forehead " I love you" she said I kept quiet. I hate stating the obvious, she knows I love her there was no need to say it. When she figured that I wasn't going to say it back she turned around, grabbed her keys and purse then left closing the door behind her.

I just lost my appetite. I dropped my fork and knife on my plate and stood up to put it In the sink. Right then the doorbell rang catching me off guard.

I walked towards the door and opened. August Stood there looking at me and I swear my heart skipped a beat at that moment he pulled me into a warm hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly inhaling his manly Cologne, I closed my eyes and freed my imagination.

"Goo' morn' " he said putting a kiss on my cheek and I turned red. "Morning" I said letting go of him as we both walked inside. He had on a red and black MCM T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a black and white Beanie with his Jordan 23's I couldn't help but stare at him as he walked in front of me. I could've sworn I was looking at his flat butt.

"My mom just left, Whose car is that outside?" I noticed a black BMW and August's car was a white Audi A8.

"My older brotha" he said shrugging as he sat down I locked the door and walked to where he was sitting and sat next to him.

"You look like you been cryin' " he said looking at me giving me a hard stare. I shook my head "I just woke up" I lied he nodded "My mom made you breakfast.." I told him he looked at me "For realz? Your mom likes me now?" He asked only if he knew how my mom really felt about him.

"I asked her too save you a plate since you were coming" I said he nodded "Thanks baybeh." He gave me a quick peck on the corner of my lips "Whea' is it?" He asked standing up "I was gon' get it for you, you know right"  I said getting up too "Na' u needa' relax. Whea' is it?" He asked I pointed at the oven and watched as he walked to it and retrieved his plate then walked back and sat down "Still warm I see.." He said before attacking it. I watched as he ate, we kept simple conversation as he ate until he was done.

My head was on his chest as we watched Love & hip hop Atlanta together which happened to be his favourite reality show. "Yo' birthday comin' soon and a nigga plannin' sumn' special for yuh" he told me "Really? Is it a surprise or you gon' tell me what you planning?" I asked he chuckled "Let's say it's a surprise buh fa' now I got us these.." He scratched in his pocket and a pulled out a small booklet and handed it to me.

I opened the booklet and two plane tickets fell out and my jaw almost dropped. I looked at August with my mouth wide open and he had a grin on his face.

"Two plane tickets to LA! " I exclaimed he nodded

"My brotha' booked us a Five-star hotel fa' two nights, i kno' how bad yuh wanted tuh go thea' and so I made it happen." He cheesed I loved him I hugged him tightly as I gave him a kiss which I thought was a peck but turned to something very deep.

"Did I ever tell you, you is the best?" I asked after we pulled out he licked his lips leaving them wet.

"Thought yuh was gon' tell me sumn' I don't kno" He said I playfully pushed him as we laughed.

"Not really sure what to say to my mother though, she won't take this too well. She'ld probably want to come too" I said August sighed.

"Yuh not thinkn' of lyin' right"

"It's the only way August"

"Juss tell her the truth babe, yuh goin' out wit a nigga to LA for some family reunion or some stuff like that" he said. My mom is going to explode if I tell her I'm going to LA for a weekend without her supervision especially with August.

"And if she says No? Then what?" I asked there was silence.

He shrugged "Then we won't go.. Juss tell her the Truth. I'on want your fam to trip on me ya feel?"
I nodded "Aight, I'll tell her tonight" I said he nodded.

" I gots alotta' stuff planned fa' yuh in LA" he said I was speechless. How could somebody care this much, why is he too good to me. I used to feel like he stuck around with me because he felt sorry for me but when I got to know him better he was a chilled guy and determined and he really saw something special when he looked at me.

"I'm sleepy, cum'on let's go take a nap we'll wake up lata on" he added I nodded I was also sleepy, we both got up as we walked to my room.
**
(Edited)

Lovesss secccoonndd chap is out.. Read on please.

Yo'girl ceenae