•¶art8•

August Alsina
Friday

"Safe trip man" Me and Ray dapped up and bumped fists.

"F'course man, Will hit yuh' up later gotta pick up Aries 'fore she start trippin' "

"Sure thing my nigga" He said

I got in the car and drove to Aries place which was not far,My bags were  in the back of my car. I was waiting for a call from Travis my big brother so he could show up and drive us to the airport and time was flying fast, we missed school today for this trip but I ain't complaining a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

I drove in the parkers drive way as my phone vibrated, I looked at the caller ID and it was Travis.

"Sup' " I answered

"Yea' juss got home whea' yo little ass at?" He asked

"I'm pickin' Aries up, We'll be thea' in 10 "

"Aight, Hurry because I have to go somewhea' too"

"Yea' gotchu bro, see yuh' juss now" I said before hanging up I took a deep breath while holding the bridge of my nose.

"I pray dis shit goes good.." I said to myself before opening the drivers door and got out to ring the doorbell.

I stood outside waiting for someone to answer and about 60 seconds later Mrs parker opened the door, I didn't know how to react but when I saw the smile on her face I loosen up.

"Afta'noon Mrs parker"

"Hey August, Come on in" she moved out the way as I walked in to the living room

"Is Aries in?" I asked she nodded.

"Yep she's upstairs, Before you guys leave come to me I wanna share a lil' word with you" she said I nodded.

I headed upstairs to Aries room and knocked Before walking in without her telling me to. She was laying on the bed knocked out.

I kneelt down beside the bed and shook her "baybeh"

She opened her eyes slowly and a slight smile crept on her face "you here.." She said

"Come on get up, My bro waitin' on us" I told her she sat up and stretched while yawning. "Did my mom tell you to come up here?" She asked I nodded.

I watched as she got off her bed "I just need to change real quick, I think the weather is changing on me" she said I nodded "well hurry please.." I said

"Are you rushing me right now?" She asked I sighed "Flight takes off in an hour Aries" I said seriously. she rolled her eyes at me and it was my first time seeing her catching attitude with me but I let it slide as I sat on the bed.

She walked out her bathroom with bags in her hands she put them on the bed,Thank the lord she is done packing "I need to change" she said I looked at her.

"So?" Her point was.

"So I need you to go out or turn around while I do so" she said I raised my eyebrow at her.

"And what will happen if I look?" I asked she looked annoyed by me at this moment.

"I don't feel comfortable changing in front of you please respect that" she said a bit harshly I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

"Aight.." That's all I said as I got up, took her bags and walked out her room to downstairs.

"Must I help you with those bags August?" Mrs parker asked as she stood by the kitchen watching me act tough with all the bags in my hand.