•¶art18•

Aries Parker.

Time seemed not be on my side, August has really disappeared. The search team found nothing and the search was cancelled this morning, I haven't been to school either I don't see myself going back there if I won't get to see him.

Once again yet another day I sat down opposite Detective Jenkins and Officer brown and today they had came with officer Wallace too. I wanted to hear what they had to say to me.

The look on the officer's faces were emotionless, They stared blankly at me while Detective felt a bit sad for me but I refused eye-contact. My mother had skipped work just to look after me and the more I hurt the more it hurt her too, she couldn't find a way to get through with me anymore. I don't say much to her not because I'm being all selfish about this matter or I don't want to be helped but because I don't have the energy to hold a conversation with anyone anymore, I am back to being me.

"Mrs Parker we did a little research, Found a few things that might shock you which shocked us too.." Officer brown says

"We went to the Southwest Airlines and found a few things that might be quite interesting.." O.Wallace added raising his brow, I literally rolled my eyes annoyed with their speech already.

"We first looked through to all the planes from Los Angeles that landed here on Sunday from the nineteenth Hour to eight PM and we found which plane you were in.." He stopped taking in a deep breath he shook his head.

I looked up at him with narrowed eyebrows. " we looked through all the security system and we spotted you however, Mr August was not in the same plane-" my jaw dropped.

What are these fuckers saying? "What?" I asked loud enough to show that I was confused.

"Apparently you were all alone in the plane and there is no August in any plane that landed here on Sunday. You were all alone, we have your duplicate ticket right here.." Officer Wallace added. Detective Jenkins put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper he placed it on the table before sliding it my way.

I picked it up and read the name it was bought under. Aries Parker. Not Travis Alsina ( ik he's real last name is La'branch)

I felt my insides twisting, The feeling I've gotten used to now. I was confused, why in the hell is going on.

"There must be a mistake, I was with August the whole time. I don't even even remember him out of my sight.."

"Yes, we hear what you saying Miss Parker but nobody saw August that day not even the most secured security system. There was no mistake. " he said

I shook my head in disbelief. "Are you saying I'm crazy?" I asked lowly my voice breaking. The room fell silent, I looked at my mom her head was down in shame.

"Mom..!" I called semi- yelling. "Are you saying I'm crazy!" I shouted my voice squeaky and loud piercing through the room " I was with August the whole fuckin' day on Sunday! I was with him. I saw him I know I'm not crazy-"

"Yes baby, you not crazy." My mom got up to embrace me, she hugged me tight as I cried on her chest without returning the hug.

"Everything is going to be alright"

I shook my head "everything won't be alright momma, He's out there where nobody knows. He needs me momma" I cried.

"Shh baby, I know. we all miss him as much as you do, He is alright and we will find him"

"When mom! When will you find him? Till he is cold dead!" My screamings got louder my mom began to cry too. Officer brown walked over towards us and tried comforting my mother as Detective and o.wallace left the room.