•¶art19•

Continues..

From the corner of my eyes my mom's jaw had dropped but I kept my focus on Travis. His eyes glowed with worry and excitement at the same time.

He walked back towards me and gave me a hug. "Anything you want, I'm here" he whispered. A tear escaped my eye, How was I going to deal with this.

We pulled out from the hug, I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie as I pulled out a positive pregnancy test and showed it up at him. He wiped his face with the back of his hand, a small smile crept on his lips.

"I'll talk to my parents bout this yeah?" I nodded he smiled turning around to look at a still shocked mom.

"Thank you Mrs Parker" he nodded towards my mom. He gave me a one last glance before heading out and closing the door behind him. I stood on the same spot still staring at the closed door, I was crying. I could hear my mom's footsteps walk towards me from behind me.

"I've never been so humiliated in my life" she spoke disappointedly. I put my head down in shame as I dropped my weak body on the couch, my mom stared down at me with tears flooding her eyes.

"There's nothing I didn't do for you Aries Parker" She said her voice breaking I refused looking up to her I was hurt myself.

She pointed her finger at me in anger "I told you that boy is up to no good, I warned you but you never listened now look at all this mess! " she shouted I kept my head low as I wept silently, this is still a shock to me I mean I've never taken care of anybody in my life and here I am at sixteen about to be somebody's mom.

I took the test this morning before I even talked to detective Jenkins and officer Wallace. Ever since I came back from LA I never felt normal, mini-headaches, raging hormones and I noticed the change of my mood as well as sleeping a lot. I did some research it of course it led me to take a test and that's what I did, honestly I almost had a heart attack when I saw that.

"I'm very disappointed in you.. You doing exactly what I did, the very same mistake I made sixteen years ago. It ain't that easy Aries, it ain't no walk in the park. I'm sorry to say this but I've washed my hands honey, you will see yourself out of this" she said giving me a lecture she's acting like I planned all this.

"I'm sorry mom. ." that's all I could mutter out I had no words to explain all this.

Mom sat staring at nothing, I know I really disappointed her but there's nothing we can do about it now I'm just clueless as she is right now.

I wiped my tears and sat in silent, I was thinking about how I am going to make it without August. I'm hurt because he won't be around to experience all this with me and as far as I'm concerned I will not abort my baby to please anybody, I'll raise my child and love them like I loved their daddy.

Life is hard especially when you are sixteen and find out you are about to have a child, The man that you love so much and cherish the father of your unborn baby has disappeared with no trace. I'm a big girl now though, Gotta be strong not for me only but for my root and on behalf of August because I know he's not absent by choice.

Me and my mom had not said words to each other for the past 2 hours, I was still sitting on the couch and doing a little planning, I honestly did hurt my mom's feelings and I feel like a fool right now when I really think about it. Did she really mean the things she said earlier on? Is she neglecting me already after so much I'm going through? Everything flooded my stressed head. I was not hungry had lost all appetite since I found out my babe was missing but now I have to eat weather I'm hungry or not because I ain't doing this for me no more.. It's for my baby.. Our baby.

I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen, there was a slice of pizza in the fridge. I took it and put it in the oven to warm it up. I stood there staring at the oven as it rotated warming my delicious pizza, my mouth was watering already.

Once the beep went off which snapped me off my thoughts, I took my pizza and went to fetch the box that Travis gave me earlier. I couldn't wait to see what's inside but I can't put my mind to opening it because I know im going to hurt myself bringing back August's memories just like that. I headed straight to my room as I closed it and locked behind me and sat on my large bed.

I put my plate with pizza away as I focused on this blue box August made for me. I smiled as I imagined him closed it and write a piece of note that i was reading.
To my love.. Happy birthday.

I opened the box and the odor of it made me almost cry, It smelt of August. My eyes gazed at the picture my boyfriend had framed of the both of us smiling ridiculously. We had taken this picture a few weeks ago when he took me out to ice skating, I can't believe he framed it though we looked so in love and.. Beautiful.

I rubbed my thumbs over the picture, He was so handsome. I took the picture to my lips as I kissed him lightly looking at it again. I miss him so much.

After I put the frame away I saw a fabric, which looked like a T-shirt. I pulled it out and it was a T-shirt with his name on it I couldn't be more happier. I laughed a little as I quickly wiped my eye, I cry alot I swear it's not healthy.

I got up as I pulled off my hoodie and the T-shirt under it, I put on the shirt with his name on. It smelt so good it reminded me of him.

I went back to find out what else was in the box, I took a look at the last item. I think I know what it is, a small fractured box. I took it and opened it immediately.

A silver Stella Valle Phoenix necklace caught my eye, I knew it because I remember telling him I loved the necklace since I've seen it from my mom's magazine.
I didn't show him so he could buy it for me I showed his so he could see my type of style when it came to jewelry. Ohh my August always full of surprises.

I bit my lip, I couldn't believe my eyes. August is truly a blessing in my life, if a man would walk an extra mile to show you he loves you that's definitely love in my book I don't know about yours.

I know wherever he is he loves me as much as I love him too.. Why can't he come back home.
**
(Edited)
Heyyyyyy ain't that juicy but it's something GGG.

I'll see next chapp which will be out in 2days time I'm very busy sooo.. Yeah.

Thanks for the love guys, Stay tuned.

-CeenaeMISFITperez