•¶art20• >> End

Love was my imagination.

Feel me now , feel me no more.

If you wanted the best for me and your kids you'ld try to make a difference pay for the 5 years you done lost.

But.. You know.

I still love you , your my first love. The father of my kids

Love Aries Parker.

×××

I watched the car drive pass big trees, I stared outside with my mind dwelling in the sinful memories I shared with my boyfriend.

I'm leaving that behind. my school, yeah I'm leaving that behind too. See with a life like mines you would understand why I need a fresh start.

Far away from everybody. My mom and the rest that think I'm crazy, I know I'll survive.

Travis gave me a few dollars to take care of myself for the first weeks and when I get a job i'll take it from there.. I can't thank him enough for helping me out.

Im a big girl now, got to spread my wings and learn how to fly Another thing though. Last week I went to see a doctor even though it was the most awkward time of my life,I actually got to be the happiest girl alive . I know I'm too young and all that but now I know that everything happens for a reason.

Doctor Mayers offered an ultrasound, I was not going to do it now since I was still a few weeks pregnant but he insisted and my jaw dropped and tears escaped my eyes when he told me I had twins.

That's a blessing, even though I'm scared that both of them will grow up without a father I'm positive that I'll give them anything they want and need,I'll tell them about August and how much of a good father he would be If he got the chance to know his kids before he disappeared.

Though I'm not sure if I'll manage on my own but I know deep down that I'll make sure my kids live the life I never got to live, however I was raised by my mom only so I know what it takes.

A few months back I would say I was a normal teen with big dreams of finishing school and getting into the most expensive college that my mom could afford then become a doctor.

Not all dreams come true right? And certainly not every story ends with happily ever after.

Sadly ladies and Gentlemen this is my story, how I fell in love and opened my eyes only to realise none of that exists no more but im left behind with tons of baggage to claim.

It all felt like a dream in the beginning But now, I've accepted reality as it is. Don't really have a choice anymore at this point, I ran out of choices.

Maybe one day,mom will look back and realise that I'm not crazy. Maybe one day Viola will look in the mirror and feel exactly how I felt about myself and that goes for her two fake rats. Or Maybe , just maybe I'll get a chance to see my August once again. Time will tell and I hope it's in God's will because I know he would hate to see me suffer like that.

I hope you remember me in five years time though I'm not just any girl I'm Aries Parker. Thanks for indulging in my story, we all have stories to tell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey! Finally I'm done with LAST SEEN. I know it was short, I just didn't want to add alot of content but guess what??

I'm working on the muhfuckin' sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk when it's going to be out yet but I'll update you guys soooooo for now you'll check out the story I've been working on.

Thanks for the support I really appreciate it.

Stay tuned for more. Msftsrep

Hurray!