•¶art9•

August Alsina
LA
Friday  night.

Our ride to the hotel was exhausting, we arrived in LA 30 minutes ago and now they were taking us to the hotel, Aries was falling in and out of sleep she was tired and I can't say I'm not. City life was fun I was looking out the window looking at the movement, this place was alive and beautiful I lazily yawned. The car came to a stop next to the hotel, the Uranus Hotel stood out even more.

"Baybeh, wake up we here" I said tiredly as the chauffer opened the door for Aries as I got out by myself. Our bags were taken out the car.

I took Aries hand as we walked in the door looking at the big spaced Receptionist this place was awesome I found myself looking around and I could notice Aries being a bit uncomfortable, it was quite chilly I slightly pulled out my jacket and handed it to her. She still hasn't said a word to me and to be honest my patience was running out. I mean why are we even here if we not going to say shit to each other, this was all planned out for her why can't she see that and appreciate what I've done for her? Gotdamn.

"Hey, I'm August I called sometime last week to book a reservation for two nights.." I said at the lady behind the counter she smiled politely.

"We've been expecting you since morning, August Alsina right?" She asked I nodded she typed on her computer.

"And it's just the two of y'all?" She asked again I looked at Aries then back at the lady

"Yes" I said she gave me two papers.

"Thank you for staying her Mr Alsina, This right here is a map of our hotel and everything around it just in case you might want to take a little trip out tomorrow and this is our room service number, you want anything you can call this number okay?" I nodded

"Aight thanks a lot" I said taking them

"Let me call someone that will take you to your room.." She picked up the phone and dialed some number.

"There are two people here that I would like you to take to third floor in room seventy-nine" she said I stood there patiently waiting for whoever this woman was calling to take us there. She hung up and looked up at us.

"His name is Tony, he'll guide you guys to your room" she told us and quickly a tall guy about 6'4 walked out he looked pretty young he smiled at me and Aries.

He shook our hands "I'm Tony, You two look very tired. I'll show you up to your room"

"Sure"

We shook hands and followed behind him to the glass-made elevators. This is going to be the best weekend ever but first I gotta make it up to my girl and make sure she is fine and get her to talk to me.

"Are you two in a Relationship or is she your sister because y'all pretty much look alike?" Tony asked breaking the silence in the elevator I looked at Aries

"We are in a relationship.." I told him he nodded "That's cute man, she beautiful.." The elevator doors opened "better put a ring on that my nigga before its too late" He whispered in my ear when Aries got out and we followed behind her I laughed a little shaking my head.

"Thanks man, here's yo' tip. I won't let what yuh' told me slip out my mind" I told Tony after he showed us our suite he nodded smiling.