•¶art4•

Continues..

I sat down in Mr Du toit's class as Rayeen came in thugishly and pulled the chair next to me as he sat down and bumped fists with me, we both hated this class. I watched Ray as he scratched in his dufflebag and pulling out two packets of cheeto's, he passed one to me "Thanks man, how yuh' kno this wha i wanted all along?" I asked semi-Whispering "it's written all over yo hungry ass face" he said i sucked my teeth at his lame comeback this had to be the most boring class in the whole school, all Mr Du toit did was teach the whole time explaining shit that never made sense and gave us unnecessary notes and homework.. I loved science but nigga made it seem like it was a boring subject.

I opened my packet of cheeto's as Rayeen did the same.

"Mr Alsina and Mr Carter would you please excuse my class, you are disturbing my lesson" Mr Du toit said making the whole class to turn around and looked at us.

"We were just.." Mr Du toit cut Ray off
" I don't want to hear it, y'all hungry then take it outside not in here" he said

I got up and took my bag and Rayeen followed behind me.

"Asshole" Rayeen said out loud and the class bursted out in laughter.

"Mr carter!" Mr Du toit called but Ray ignored him as he slammed the door behind him.

"Yuh' kno yuh' in detention right?" I asked as we walked out to the library, it was always a chilling zone for everyone that got kicked out the class.

He sucked his teeth "Man fuck him, I need a joint" he said putting his hand in his pocket to search himself.

"Yuh' should stop wit' that shit man, it ain't healthy" I said

"You know what they say? If its green its healthy.." He said I laughed my nigga was crazy.

"You's a rebel nigga" I said he nodded as he put a joint to his lips and searched himself for a gunlight.

"I know. I'm a Rebel you are Righteous" he said lighting his joint up as we stood outside the library, waited for him to finish smoking.

"So have you started planning for prom?" He asked blowing smoke in the air.

"Nigga's like me don't plan, you should be planning" I said.

"Fuck that suppose to mean? "

"I 'lready kno who I'm takin' wit' me to prom" I said he started laughing

"Ohh you mean that..I'm taking Honey to prom" he said

"Shit nigga, wha' bout Lisa?" I asked he shrugged

"Lisa is just.. You know what I mean man and then Honey,damn Honey got it all man" he said smiling I nodded in understanding.

"Yuh' should make up yo mind when it comes to these ladies man"

Lunch Time.
I sat down with Rayeen as I waited for Aries to show up.

"Hey August,can I talk to Ray for a min.." Lisa said catching both me and Rayeen off guard. I nodded

Ray stood up and followed behind his furious girlfriend. I spotted Aries walking my way with her head down as always, the stares she got from everyone intimidated her. She sat down next to me and plastered a smile on her face. "I heard you were kicked out of class" she said looking at me curiously

"Shit, yea' Mr Du toit kicked me and Ray out 'cause we was eatin' and shit, whea' yuh heard this from?" I asked she shrugged.

"I overheard Martyne talkin' about it" she said I sucked my teeth.