•¶art10•

Aries Parker.
Saturday morning.

I woke up in the morning from the slight snoring on my ear, I realised August's arm is around me trying to secure me while he slept like a baby, he was so cute. I let out a groan realising I was so pressed, had to use the bathroom real quick.

I slightly removed August's hand from around me then quickly jumped out of bed running like a little kid to the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet seat.

I washed my hands as I looked at myself in the mirror, I tied my thin hair into a small messy bun. I walked out right on time when August was stretching .

"Morning babe.." I greeted sitting next to him

"Morn' am I gon' get a kiss or should I brush my teeth first?" He asked I let out a laugh, he knew my answer to that.

"You know my answer to that" I said he nodded placing a kiss on my cheek quickly before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

While August was getting his teeth clean, I took the time to make the bed so I could get ready for the shower.

He walked out the bathroom right on time after I had made the bed and judging from the way his pijama pants looked I knew he wasn't wearing anything under those. I remember him telling me that he prefers sleeping naked than wearing clothes because– well that was comfortable for him.

"What do yuh' want us to do today?" He asked

"Honestly I just want to be indoors and spend quality time with you"

He lift his head up to look at me "This is LA why the hell yuh' wanna stay indoors fa'?" He asked.

"I'm tired August.."

"I am too babe buh the whole reason why we here is to explore LA ain't it?" He raised his eyebrow

"Whatever, Pass me the remote"

"Please never killed nobody" he said I pushed him as I laughed.

"Please pass me the remote, Mr Alsina" I said

He handed it to me as he sat up straight.

"See I been meanin' to tell yuh' somethin' babe" he started I saw his facial expression and I knew it was something very serious, I placed the remote down and gave him all my attention.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Firstly have yuh' ever thought of us havin' sex?" He asked and my eyes widened. Was I going to admit that I have and even had the weirdest dream about it? Hell no. Sex is just something on another level for me and according to my mom and what they teach us at church, sex before marriage sends you straight to hell and hell isn't Hawaii or some other sort of vacation at all.

"You know how I feel about this topic August? I don't think we are both ready for that.." I said babbling through words.

"I'm also a v—virgin so don't yuh' think it's a perfect sin?" He asked I sighed.

"You a virgin?" I was shocked I never really expected that from him, with August you never really know, He acts like he has tons of experience in the world and why the hell didn't he tell me this before?.

He nodded. I wanted to laugh so bad but I kept it in regarding how serious this conversation was.

"Why you never told me?" I asked

"Why the hell would I juss' confess that I ain't had any experience with any girl when eerbody really thinks I'm a fuck boy? Een' Ray doesn't know bout this. Your the first I told" he said and honestly People from school did label him as a fuck boy and I never saw that in him at all and now that he confessed I really see him for who he is.

I love the idea that both of us are still pure, I guess if it's the nicest way to put it. I simply have no doubt that August is made for me and I know he feels the same way, we might have been together for a while but the bond we share is very strong and its wonderful. It's called love.

"There's nothing wrong with tellin' people that you've never slept with anyone in your life. It's quite a good thing " I said he raised his eyebrow

"Easy fa' yuh' to say"

"Well I find it cute, I guess" I told him

"I would real' like yuh' to be my first though" he said calmly Of course I'm going to be his first.

"We are going to be each other's first August you know that"

"Yea'.. I want us to try it out" I had no words for that, I am not anywhere or close to being ready for that.

"What do you mean try it out August?" Even though I knew the answer I just wanted to be clear. "Because you know how serious I am and I wouldn't want to have such experience if we are not married and besides we are still young for all that" I added he sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

"Baybeh, we bound forever it doesn't matter what we do now long as we know we are in each other's lives forever" he said lowly taking my hand in his warm hand.

"I want us to try sum' new in our relationship" he said

This was unexpected, I never imagined myself having to do something like that at this age and without a ring on my finger. Don't get me wrong I do think about it especially when I miss August but that's all teenage stages and I believe it's called fantasizing.

August must have seen how deep I was in thought, He placed his large hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly and sent chills down my spine. See what he does to me.

"I won't force yuh' to do sum' like that, it's up to yuh' baybeh really. I was juss' pointin' it out, Don't feel pressured ya' heard?" He asked I nodded he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my lips.

He pat my thigh twice signaling me to get up "I'm starvin' let's go to sum' fast food place. Yuh' seen where I put the map they gave us yesterday?" He asked getting up.

"Check on the dresser table" I pointed out.

**
(Not Edited)

Hope you guys loved it!!! Chapter 10 all you gotta do is click vote and comment.

You can ask me anything. Critics allowed!

Haha anyway stay blessed

PS MaryJane is good baby.

-Yo'gurlceenae.