Chapter 14 - Emma part of your pride is alive

Dan still had Mari in his arms while he was talking to Javier and Luciano. "Mr. Giuseppe here is my card and send me the bill for the juke box and their meals. I will take care of them. As far as the offer of a meal when I can I will bring my girlfriend, Mari, and her girlfriend here as well. Thank you for helping them." He gave Javier a brief nod before leading Mari out of the building. Someone had already taken care of his Zonda since he needed the beast.

"Shanna hop in the SUV and comfort your mate. I am taking you back to the hospital since Mari is going to need it. Joachim and Emma if you want to follow please do." Dan was doing his best not to be a fucking ass at the moment but he was more than massively pissed. He glanced at the others. "Someone will be here shortly to take you back to the pack house. Thank you for doing what you could to help our submissive." He climbed in and was rather surprised when Joachim and Emma climbed in as well.

Joachim reached over and grasped Dan's arm for a brief moment. "I gave one of your wolves the keys to my vehicle and told them to take it to the pack house. This is more important. Emma agrees with me." He looked over his shoulder and she had one arm wrapped around Mari and was purring for all she was worth. He could sense how fucked mentally Mari was at the moment and she needed the help. The hospital was a good place for it since they could give her meds to calm her.

Dan had to twitch away from the contact even though he did appreciate it. He was too worked up and frankly could have used his mate with him but she was at the house. Steph was helping with the Alpha and everything else. "Joachim I am going to drop you and the others off. I have a very upset Alpha at my place and need to get back to him. Take care of Mari for me." His voice was low and hard as he was speaking. At the moment he really needed to get back to the pack house.

Joachim knew that Dan had called Garrett's Alpha since Dan had informed him of that last evening. "I will take care of them and keep you in the loop. Go home and take care of what you need." Once they arrived at the hospital at the private entrance there were several people with a gurney. Joachim hopped out and opened one of the doors to the back.

Shanna was on the outside seat with Mari in the middle. As of now her mate was curled up in a tight miserable ball even with Shanna and Emma doing their best. When her Pride Leader opened the door Shanna couldn't help but let out a low angry snarl. *I will kill him Uncle. He is going to die or else. My mate and nobody hurts her.* Shanna slipped out of the SUV and pulled Mari out and did her best to settle her on the gurney.

Joachim didn't blame Shanna for wanting to kill the bastards. *Take care of your mate and we will take care of you.* "Emma go with them and I will be in shortly." Once she left he turned to the open special entrance and looked at Dan. "Don't. I know you want to but let me deal with it. You don't need the exposure. I will take care of it." His voice was low and intense as he spoke.

Dan's wolf answered. "Soon or else." He waited for the door to be shut before he pulled away from the hospital with a rumble of the V-8 engine. It was so damn hard but he was careful driving back to the Pack House. This was not a good day and Dan knew it. They, much as Ledoux had issues. With Ledoux it was Garrett being assaulted by the rogues. With Mari it was her reaction to that fucker at the food place. *Steph Mari is at the supernatural hospital. She was assaulted by a former john of hers. I know I haven't said much but she was taken from the streets by a rogue. She was a teen hooker and it was one of the men she serviced. I will explain further. I am going to the gym since I have to burn off my anger.*

Dan moved towards the door to the gym. As he moved his anger was obvious as since it was a mixture between a stalk and a pace. Even before he walked in the door any remaining wolves quickly vanished out one of the other exits. Nobody wanted to be around when Dan was in this mood since it could lead to pain and suffering.