Chapter 15 - Here are your pride members

As requested when Suzy brought a large tray with several sandwiches to his office she knocked, *It is me Alpha and Luna. I have the food you asked for.* The sandwiches had rare Italian beef, Pastrami, Corned Beef, and lots of cheese. They made any normal Subway sandwich look rather anemic and under stuffed.

Dan had sensed someone outside his door since he and his wolf were still very on edge, *Come in Suzy and then go to my room and get some clothing for Stephanie. Let the Alpha and Luna I will talk to them soon. I need a status on the pack and especially with Garrett and Aurora. Bring the clothing first.* He didn't bother talking since the bonds were quicker.

Suzy walked in and submitted to both before setting the tray on the coffee table, "I will take care of it Alpha and when you are ready to see anyone let me know. Most of the pack is here now and the rest shortly. I recalled them in case one did something stupid and changed. I have several wolves including the new wolves working on a dinner for everyone." She silently left the room even as Dan and Steph started eating.

Dan was ravenous and chances were good he wasn't going to be asleep for very long. Even as he was chomping down the food Stephanie was as well. Almost before she was finished she passed out in his arms. He laid down and was quickly asleep as well. As Dan had expected he hadn't been down for long. There was a set of sweats for Steph there in something close to her size. Her clothing had been destroyed when she had shifted the most recent time. He figured she would be most comfortable with clothing close to her size.

"Hey Steph, you need to wake up. I need to talk to Ledoux and Gillian. We also need to talk to the pack as well." He was stroking her face until she finally woke up. Once she was awake he stood and picked her up with him, "There are some sweats on the couch for you. Get dressed and I will call for them."

She slowly woke and yawned hard enough her jaw popped and cracked. When Dan picked her up she blushed since she was nude and he was obviously enjoying looking at her body, "Can I go and pass out then? I know I should be there but today exhausted me." Even her wolf was tired and worn out. They were going to fall asleep sooner than later. With his help she quickly dressed before moving over to his arms and leaned against him.

Dan kissed her, "I will do my best to keep everything short. If you fall asleep while I am talking to the pack they will understand. A number of them have been changed though not all. If needed I will mention it to them." Actually it would be more of a statement and order to shut it and be quiet. Dan was not in the mood for any screwing around at all, *Suzy bring the Alpha and Luna to my office.*

It wasn't much longer before Ledoux and his Luna were shown into the room. Dan waved towards the other couch, "Please have a seat and I do apologize for the issues today. Don't take today as an example of how my pack is normally run." He knew most Alpha's had issues but today had been a particularly bad day. He really hoped it hadn't cast a doubt on his ability to take care of the boy.

Alpha Ledoux settled down across from Dan. He gave the other Alpha a hard look. It wasn't challenging but evaluating. He sensed Dan tense though he didn't move. After one last good look he gave Dan a slow nod, "It bothers me leaving him here since he grew up in my pack. I can sense that trying to take him back would undo any good your pack and his mate have done. I am going to leave him here but I expect weekly reports. I am going to talk to his parents and when he is ready I will bring them down. If you don't mind I think we are going to leave. You have issues to deal with."

Dan knew why Ledoux was staring at him and that was the only reason he didn't react more than tensing. He had done much the same before and knew it wasn't a challenge. It was the other Alpha trying to decide what was best for his pack member. Garrett might be a member of Dan's pack now but it was still a case of the boy had been in his pack. When Ledoux stood Dan did as well, "I understand, and I will ensure the reports are done. I will also ensure he is available for video or phone calls as well. I have issued him a pack phone and will give you his number. If you want to wait for a moment I will have some food prepared to take with."