Chapter 8 - The Tenth

*Janessa's POV*

It was early in the morning on the tenth of August, my birthday. I got excited because I knew that I was getting my suitcase back. Also, Oliver would do something for me in my birthday because he always did. My parents would probably send something soon, if they didn't give it to be whenever I went to see them on the twelfth.

I had woken up at about four in the morning. I turned to my side to see that there was a text on Ashton's phone. I sighed as I looked to see if it was from one of the boys' phones.

From; Michael - "hey janessa. This is actually Michael, not Ashton. He left on the plane about five hours ago, so he should be in Pennsylvania now. I just wanted to let you know that he'll be there later in the day. If you could just send him a DM through Twitter of what hotel you're in and what room, that would be great. Thank you:)"

I grabbed my hone from the side table beside my bed and got into Twitter. I set up a chat with Ashton, then sent him a message.

The message read, "hey Ashton! I'm at The Hotel Hershey (in Hershey, PA) and I'm in room 1176. See you soon!"

I couldn't wait until Ashton came to the hotel. Maybe it was because I wanted my suitcase back. Maybe it was because I wanted to meet Ashton. I wasn't sure of which one it was.

I soon got a text back that said, "you're up at 4am!? I am too haha. Im currently in Hershey, so i will make my way over to The Hotel Hershey and get our suitcases switched a little later. Or would you mind if I came right now?"

"I wouldn't mind you coming over now. Just don't make a lot of noise when you knock on the door because my manager is still sleeping, and he does until about seven. He doesn't like to be woken up early.."

"Okay:) I'll see you soon!"

I got out of Twitter and turned my phone off. I decided to get dressed so I didn't look terrible when Ashton came over. I made sure everything of his was in his suitcase and nothing of mine accidentally got into it (except for a slip of paper with a note and my phone number).

I put his phone on top of his suitcase so he could put it in his pocket in case he inadvertently switched suitcases with someone else soon. I chuckled a little as I thought about him losing his suitcase again. He seems to be the person that would lose something easily.

After I was dressed and had everything of his ready to go for him, I sat on my bed until I heard a quiet knock on the door. It was the most soft knock I had ever heard.

I walked out of my room with his suitcase and walked over to the door. Putting my hand on the doorknob, I sighed. I smiled and prepared to meet the one and only Ashton Irwin.

When I opened the door, I saw him standing there with not only my suitcase, but he also had a balloon and flowers in his hand. My mouth dropped. He knew it was my birthday.

"Happy birthday!" he exclaimed, handing me the balloon and flowers.

"Thank you," I giggled a little and hugged him, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I pulled away from the hug, he was blushing. Hard.

I looked at the bouquet of flowers in my hand, and I realized they were my favorite kind: plumerias. How did he know that? I thought it was so cute how he cared enough to know my favorite flower and buy me them for my birthday.

"I knew you liked plumerias. I think they're really pretty, like you," he smiled.

"Ashton, stop trying to flirt with me," it was me who was blushing after he said that.

"I'm just telling you that you're really beautiful. Also, your music is amazing," he looked down for a second before looking right back at me, "you have an outstanding voice."

"Thank you. You're great at playing the drums," I complimented. I had heard many of his band's songs. They were great, and I loved the drums, maybe because I liked Ashton.

"Thanks, Janessa. That's a beautiful name by the way. What's your full name?" He asked.

"Janessa Winters," I told him. He shook his head.

"I know that," he giggled an adorable giggle, "I meant your full name. Your first, middle, and last name."

"You have such an adorable laugh," I dodged the question.

"Thank you.. But what's your full name?"

"I don't tell people my middle name. I've just never really liked it," I shrugged.

"You can tell me," he stared at me as if he was looking into my eyes and into my soul.

"I'm sorry, Ashton," I looked down and rocked back and forth on my feet, "I can't."

I felt so bad not being able to tell him my middle name. I didn't tell anyone, especially someone I just met. He seemed different, though. I might actually stay in touch with him. He wasn't like any other guy. I liked him.