Epilogue

*Ashton's POV*

On the fifteenth of August, Janessa visited my band and me at the hotel we were staying in. She knocked on the door, and I went to see who it was. I knew it was her, however, so I let her in.

"Hey babe," she smiled, walking in and giving me a peck on the cheek. She hugged me quickly, and I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She then walked past me to the living room of the hotel where all of the boys were grouped, on their laptops or phones.

"Mates, come on. Get off of the Internet. I have someone special to introduce to you. Janessa Winters, this is 5 Seconds of Summer. Boys, this is my girlfriend, Janessa Winters," I introduced them to each other.

"I've heard so much about you, maybe too much about you," Michael laughed and looked at me. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"You guys are cute. I knew you'd get together," Calum shrugged.

"Did you ever find out her middle name?" Michael blurted out, and I sighed.

"No, I haven't. She hasn't told me yet. She knows mine, though. What is yours, Nessa?" I asked her.

"Fine, I'll tell you," she sighed, and I remembered her promise from after we first met. She whispered into my ear, "Laken.."

"That's beautiful, babe. I don't know why you don't like it," I smiled at her. I thought about the name: Janessa Laken Winters. It was so pretty and unique.

"I've just never liked it," she shrugged.

"So it's good that you guys switched suitcases. Maybe it didn't seem like anything good would come out of it at first, but now that you're here, can you believe how different things would've gone if you hadn't switched suitcases?" Luke pointed out. I then thought about it. It puzzled me. If we hadn't switched suitcases, we would've never met, so Luke was right. That was crazy.

"I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't met you, Janessa. Would I be with someone different right now? Who knows what would have happened?" I thought about it.

"Exactly," Janessa nodded. "I was pissed about it at first, but now that I know what came out of it, I'm glad our suitcases were switched."

~

That's the end of this book, guys! I hope you liked it, and I hope you don't hate the ending too much. I'm always terrible at ending books. Whether it's a bad ending or not, I still love you guys and I am still thankful that you read my book. I love you all, and I hope you have a good day:)

-Lizzie xx