Chapter 9 - Rooms

*Ashton's POV*

"That's.. that's fine," I grinned, fumbling around a little bit before grabbing the handle to her suitcase. I pushed it towards her.

"Well, uh, this.. this is yours," I stumbled over his words. She smiled as if to thank me. I added, "there's a little something in there for you."

"Here's yours," she pushed my suitcase that was behind her to me. I grabbed the handle of it. She said, "there's something in there for you too."

"So I guess I'll be leaving, then?" I began to back away from the door.

"No, no!" She exclaimed, holding her hand towards me. I walked closer to her, a little confused.

"What do you want?" I wondered.

"I, uh, I want you to come in. You can stay here for a little. You don't have to go back to wherever you were at 4am. Stay here with me, just for a few hours, maybe?" She invited me in. There was no way I could say no. There was no way I would say no, so I agreed and walked in.

"So how have you been? What's been going on in the great Janessa Winters's life?" I joked.

"Well, as you know, today is my birthday. I have a show tonight, then I'm going to see my family after the concert and before the next one," she informed me. We sat on the couch in the living room of her presidential suite. It was even larger than the one I share with the boys and Adam.

"That's nice. I haven't seen my family in quite a while. I miss them.."

"You have siblings?"

"Yeah. My sister's name is Lauren, and my brother's name is Harry. My mum's name is Anne Marie."

"I like that. My parents names aren't very interesting: Joseph and Jessica. The names are really popular in our area."

"Where do you live?" I asked, even though already knew where she lived. I also knew her parents names, but she told me anyways. I pretended like I didn't know.

"In Pennsylvania. There's this small town called Phoenixville. I really like it there. It's usually very peaceful."

"It sounds like a nice place. I'll have to visit there sometime."

"Yeah, you should. It's a great town. Great community, too."

"Well, if you can't tell and if you didn't already know, I'm from Australia. It's really easy to tell because of my accent. That makes it obvious. Your American accent gives you away too."

"Really?" She got sarcastic. I thought it was so cute. Why did she have to be so cute?

"Yeah. It's definitely not obvious at all that you have an American accent and that I have an Australian accent," I laughed, and she laughed with me.

"I like you, Ashton. You're funny, and you are just.. you're you," she smiled, making me get excited.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I stood up and put my hands on my hips as if to act like I was offended.

"My point exactly," she giggled, "now sit back down, you goof."

"You know what, Janessa? I like you, too.. You're many things, but you're really hot," I smirked. She didn't laugh, she just smiled and bit her lip.

"You're hot too, Ashton. You're hot as fuck," I could tell her breathing had picked up a little bit, and she got closer to me. What was happening? I had no idea what was going on.

"Ashton, you're different than any other guy I've met. Usually, if someone would actually get me a birthday present, they'd buy me shoes or makeup. So cliche and stereotypical. I do like shoes and makeup, but that's such a basic gift, and if they would actually think to get flowers, they'd get roses. So basic. But you, you cared enough to know my favorite flower and to buy me that," she smiled, getting closer and closer to me until she was almost on top of me.

"You're different, too, Janessa. Most girls would rather want shoes and makeup than flowers. Somehow, I knew you'd like flowers better. I just knew you were that kind of girl. And I like that."

She softly placed her lips onto mine, and I pushed my lips against hers. She seemed to like me just as much as I liked her, but neither of us knew how much that was just yet.

"Ashton," she breathed on my lips, "you're amazing."

"You're way past amazing," I told her, putting my lips back on hers.

Never braking our kiss, she got into my lap and straddled my legs in between hers. I could feel myself wanting her more and more, and I got the same message from her.

I stood up, and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the room that I thought was hers and slowly opened the door.

"No," she scolded, looking in the room. I looked as well and noticed a man in there. He must've been in his mid- to late-twenties.

"That's Oliver?" I asked, and she nodded. I closed the door, and she pushed her lips back onto mine.

I kept walking down the hallway and came to another door. She nodded as I put my hand on the knob. After quietly opening it, I walked in and leaned over until Janessa's back was on the bed. I was hanging above her with her legs still around my waist and her arms still around my neck.

"Janessa, you're beautiful," I whispered after we parted from the kiss. She smiled then began to speak.

"Ashton, let's not. How about we just lay here and talk?" She wondered, pulling away. I was completely fine with that. I didn't want to just have sex then have her make me leave. I was glad she wanted to actually spend some time with me. I nodded and agreed, lying on the bed next to her. I didn't want to rush things then have her end up not liking me after all.