The Form

Selection Form
Name: Ivy Tree
Age: 17
Caste: 6
Skills: Can balance a tray filled with food on one hand and can sing.
Personality: Caring, sweet, shy, and honest.
Hobbies: gardening, running and helping others.
Looks: dark brown hair, green eyes, and freckles over her nose.
Province: Waverly.
Likes: Swimming, being outdoors, honest people, and archery.
Dislikes: people who lie, arrogant people, people who won't listen to what she has to say, and people who underestimate her.
Job: Waitress.
Family: Mother. Father and little brother got shot 2 years ago.
Fears: getting shot, losing my mother, and not finding her true love.
Other: I hope I can find my true love.
Photo:

~~~~~~Ivy's POV      I fold up my form before slipping it into the fancy white envelope the empty form came in

~~~~~~
Ivy's POV
I fold up my form before slipping it into the fancy white envelope the empty form came in. The form came in a few days ago, but since I've been working nonstop the past few days I couldn't fill it out right away. Now I just have to walk to the post office to drop off the envelope since today is the deadline to have it in and they draw the names on live television tomorrow. My mother is at work and I work a shift in a hour, so if I hurry I can make it. I quickly make my way to the door before slipping on my worn yellow sandals and running out the door.