Rebel Camp

I woke to the sac being pulled off of me. I was still exhausted and it was early I the morning. I was only passed out for a few hours.

"Hello Lady Ivy," says Chex in a rude voice. I can tell he doesn't like me.

"Chex move. Let me talk to her," says the female voice of the boss again.

"Hello Lady Ivy. My name's Echo. I'm the leader of the southern rebels. So what can you tell us about the safe rooms at the castle?" Says the female politely.

She had long brown hair and half of it was shaved off. She smiled sweetly and I could already tell I kinda liked her.

"I-I Can-Can't. I was never told where they were," I say honestly.

Echo's smile fades and she stands leaning against the arms of the chair I'm tied to. "Don't lie to me!" She yells.

"I-I-I'm not l-l-lying," I say breaking down in tears.

Echo looks away and up to Chex. "Show her what will happen until she confesses," Echo says before walking out of the tent were in.

I watch as Chex turns towards me and smiles creepily. He walks around me and unites my arms, but holds them very very tight, so I can't get away before tying them back behind my back and pushing me roughly out of the tent.

I look around in bewilderment at how big the camp is. It has to stretch at least like 2 miles full with small huts, cabins and tents. There's also a lot of campfires.

I don't get to look around long when Chex pushes me into a small one room cabin with a bed in it. He pushes me into the room and I turn towards him as he locks the door behind him  and turns back toward me.