Prince Nick

After the report I rush back to my room. I should check on Nick. I quickly change out of my evening gown and into some pants and a plain green top. As I walk to Nick's room I knock on the door waiting for him to answer.

When no one answers I knock again. "Hello?" I call out. It's getting pretty late so most of the girls have probably went to sleep.

When no one answers again I open the door quietly to peek in. I look and I see that Prince Nick is just sleeping. He may be a murderer, but I don't blame him for who he killed I just don't want anybody else getting hurt because of him.

As I enter the room I walk over to him and sit on the bed shaking him awake. He stirs awake, but what happens I wasn't expecting. He sees me and his eyes light up like he's been looking for me, but not in a good way.

He sits up and smiles sideways at me. "I'm just going to go," I say slowly backing away because this was really freaking me out.

As I moved away he grabbed my wrist stopping me from going. "I should really go. You need your sleep," I say as I yank my wrist free. I tune to run out, but Nick jumps up and pushes me against the wall.

"This is all your fault," he says in a vey scary voice that I don't even believe would belong to him. I try to get free p, but he uses his elbow to pin me up from the wall so I'm slowly being choked.

"You should have stayed quiet," he says pulling out a knife, "and now you always will."

I watch freaked out as he takes the knife and cuts down my arm and then my other arms. I scream, but he pushes his elbow tighter and then he puts the knife to my neck. He doesn't cut in too deep just enough that I'm losing a lot of blood.

I try to scream again, but I just comes out as a high pitched squeal. I start to feel lousy from the blood lost and finally I pass out.

~~~
So I think I'm going to put this book a bit more on track with the selection idea and I'm sorry that a lot has been happening in the last few chapters I just like having action.
-Raven