Elite

When I get back to my room I try getting to my bed, but I fall to the ground. I try to get on the bed, but I can't pull myself on and I just end up pulling off the sheets.

As the sheets fall on top of my limp body I stop. Was that glass shattering? As I listen closely I realize there's footsteps. Heavy ones. Like the rebels.

As I hear another window break I claw myself under the bed still half wrapped in the sheets. I listen as my door opens and a few rebels walk in. They look around before turning and leaving.

Maybe I'm lucky this time I think to myself. I hear screams from the hallway and I know they have some of the girls.

I listen for what seems like hours until there's no more noises and I crawl out from under the bed. I quickly untangle myself from the sheets before pulling myself into the wheel chair.

I slowly wheel myself out of the room and I'm in shock from what I see.

On the walls is red paint that says Die! As I wheel myself down the hallway the smell of blood becomes strong and I realize that it's not paint on the walls it's blood.

I wheel myself a bit farther and I see guards laying on the ground. Unresponsive. I lean over my wheel chair to grab a gun just in case.

As I hold the gun at my chest with one hand I wheel with the other. I follow down the hallway and I look in the rooms to see mattresses flipped, more blood on the walls, broken furniture, and ripped curtains.

In the hallway there's guards laying side by side each with bullet wounds in their heads, chests, or stomachs. As I wheel myself down a bit farther I spot a red dress peaking out from a pile of guards.

As I wheel closer I push myself off my wheel chair and onto the floor where I pull e guards off of each other. I know there dead by the coldness that seeps into my fingers when I touch each and everyone of them.

When I finally get the last guard off of the pile I gasp at what's at the bottom. Laying there is Ryanne Smith. Dead.

As I listen as someone breaks down crying before realizing its me.

Welcome to the Elite.