Execution

I smile at my maid, Penny as she pulls me into a cream coloured gown. I love the dress very much! As she puts out some heels for me I step into them without a word being said. Mostly because I can't say a word.

It's been a few days since I was released from the hospital. I feel a lot better now and I'm getting use to not talking. Usually just by doing big gestures with my hands gets the point across.

I've been going to therapy two hours a day and it's really helping. I still can't talk, but my vocal chords are almost fully healed.

"Good luck, my dear!" Penny says pushing me gently out of my room. All the other girls must already be outside.

I walk quietly down the stairs and out into the court yard where guards greet me. "Good afternoon Lady Ivy," the guard says. Everybody seems to be in a great mood for such a terrible day. Also it seems that nobodies expecting me to answer them anymore. They must have got the word around that I wouldn't be talking for a long long time.

I was really depressed at first like I wanted to hit it with a baseball bat until it stopped moving, but then I changed my perspective and walked toward it with my arms open for a hug!

"This way, Lady Ivy." Cassia says guiding me to my seat which is beside Clara Weasley who I haven't met yet. I realize that there's only 5 other girls and I've only met 2 of them. I've been so wrapped up in myself, I didn't realize what was happening around me. What was happening to the other girls.

A camera man shouting shake me out of my thoughts, "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..action!"

I watch silently as the execution of Prince Nick begins. I wish the selected girls didn't have to be present for this, but if we weren't it would prove to the outside world that we are all unfit princesses.

The only reason they have to film this live on television is because it will prove that our monarchy is not falling apart and is still very powerful.

I watch as they carry out Prince Nick with a sack over his head and place his head down in a rounded wood hole. The guy who put him there, steps back and takes a rope that is attached to a blade which is hanging above Prince Nick's head. With his fingers he counts down from 3 before letting go of the rope.

The blade shoots down quickly and I look away not wanting to see the sight even though I know what it would look like. Prince Nick decapitated.

As the cameras are turned off each of the selected are escorted back to our rooms by guards and shortly after we get dinner in our rooms too the Queen's orders.