The Final Seven

I step back as I look at Prince Zach. I should be angry or sad or something, but right at that moment I don't feel anything. Well except for crap. I scrunch up my face when a strike of pain goes through my leg.

"Let's get you to the hospital!" Prince Zach says seeing the wound in my leg and picking me up bridal style before running me to the infirmary. When I arrive all the doctors and nurses look at me like I'm a person raised from the dead.

I watch as they run around grabbing stuff to try and get the bullet out of my leg before  holding a gas mask to my face and next thing I know I'm passed out.
~~~
I wake to the sound of a floor board creaking. I look over, but I don't give myself enough time to adjust to the light and my eyesight goes very white.

"I didn't mean to wake you," I hear Prince Nick say. I look back at the ceiling before trying to sit up, but falling back down from the dizziness. I remember about my leg and I go to move it, but it stays still. I touch it softly and I still don't feel it.

"How are you feeling?" Prince Nick asks. He sounds very much like he actually wants to know how I'm feeling, but I don't answer him.

I don't know if it's because I don't know what my voice will sound like or if I'm still mad at him for how he acted around me when he mentioned Ashley.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I deserve that," he says. When I still don't answer he continues on.

"There's only 6 girls left, well 7 now." He says. I swear my eyes went wide how could they have so many eliminated in such a short time.

"Who's left?" I choke out.

"Ryanne Smith, Eve Change, Dawn Backs, Teddy Swim, Ashley Swans, Clara Weasley, and now you," he says smiling that I said something.

"Doesn't that mean there's going to be another elimination soon?" I ask.

"Yes," he replies simply, "Now you should get some sleep a busy day tomorrow."

"What do you mean a busy-" I start to ask before realizing he's already gone. I wonder what's tomorrow, I think to myself as I slip into a dream filled slumber.