The Secret Garden

At 3 o'clock sharp I meet Prince Zach in the gardens. He's their when I arrive so I don't have to wait.

"Good afternoon, Ivy! How are you feeling?" He asks actually caring.

"Good," I answer simply.

"Would you join me on a walk?" He asks and I can see he has something planned by the look in his eyes.

As we start walking he holds me hand and I smile as he squeezes it reassuringly.

As we walk he turns to me and says, "So you know my deepest darkest secret. Do I get to know yours?" He asks smirking.

"Oh, Harry Potter is your deepest darkest secret?" I ask teasing him.

"Oh yes it is! I hope you didn't tell anyone!" He says acting really freaked out.

"Don't worry! Your secrets safe with me and to be honest I don't really have a deepest darkest secret," I say honestly.

"Really?" He asks not believing me and at that moment we arrive at a trail of flowers leading off the path.

"Oh my god, look Zach!" I say pointing and he smiles which gives it away that he did it.

"Your the best I say hugging him and I think about kissing him, but as I'm about to his hand goes up to my cheek and pulls me to him. As I pull back for a breath I smile.

"Well what are you waiting for?" He asks pointing to the trail. I smile at him once more before dragging him along the path because he was walking really slow and I didn't want to let go of his hand.

As we follow the path for a little while we come upon a stone door hidden behind some vines. I stare at it for a second before Zach catches up and pushes the door open.

I finally let go of his hand, but only to get through the door and when I come out to the other side, I'm amazing! It's beautiful, it really is! The stones walls isolating it from the rest of the world are covered in wines and the ground is covered in flowers and healthy grass.

Their's a small dirt path leading through it and in the middle is a huge willow tree. I walk out and spin around admiring the garden before turning back to Zach who's grinning.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Oh my god! Yes! It's amazing!" I say still admiring it.

"It's been here for centuries, but it was forgotten. I recently found it and had it fixed up," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"For you," he says simply and turn to him smirking before running towards him and jumping into his arms. I realize then as I kiss him that I truly love him.

"I have one more thing to show you," he says leading me to the trunk of the willow tree.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see," he says not answering my question.

As we arrive at the trunk he bends down on one knee and reaches into his pocket, coming out with a small box.

"Ivy Tree, will you marry me?" He says holding the tiny box up revealing a beautiful silver ring with a diamond planted in the middle with two smaller ones beside it. It also is engraved with Zach's and I's initials.

I can't help the smile that comes to my face at that moment. This is what I've always dreamed of. It doesn't take me long to decide.

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" I say before meeting my lips to his in a passionate kiss while he slides the ring that fits perfectly on my finger.
~~~
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and by the way this is definitely not the last chapter. Thanks! -Raven