Making The Dress

When I get back to my room I spot the rolls of fabric and the sewing machine. I'm really happy my mother showed me how to use a sewing machine when I was young.

I look around for some paper and a pen, but I don't see any so I peek my head out the door.

"Hello, uhhh can you get me a pen and paper?" I ask the maid standing outside my door.

"Sure, Lady Ivy," she says before scurrying away.

I walk back into the room looking at the fabric spread across my bed. There's all sorts of colours. Pretty much every colour of the rainbow.

I hear a knock at the door and I go to answer it. It's Prince Zach.

"How's dress making going?" Zach asks.

"Okay, I guess," I say.

"What do you mean, I guess?" He asks worriedly.

"Well I don't really have any ideas yet. I don't even know what colour to make it!" I say realizing I'm doomed.

"Go with purple. It brings out your eyes," Prince Zach says.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yep, now I should go. Don't tell anybody I said anything," He says putting his finger to his lips.

This makes me laugh. "Good bye Zach and thank you," I say. Zach waves good bye before disappearing out my door.

When the maid gets back to my room with paper and a pen I already know exactly what I'm gonna do for my dress. So after doing a quick doodle of it and picking out some fabric I get straight to work.