The Seductive

Idk why but I'm in love with this story I've got plans for it😈😈

Once Louis  finally got to the museum he drove around to the back of the museum. He saw a camo green jeep parked there already. Camo green. That is disgusting!!! It is an actual crime against fashion. Ironic.

Well anyway if there was a person in there already Louis would know how to handle it. A small wink. A little swaying of the hips. A few neck kisses. Some giggling. Then it would be bullet proof. He's done it before. That's how he got away with stealing a famous blue diamond in front of a night security guard. It's weird the fact that guard didn't even question why Louis was there at 2 in the morning. He was just that good.

Louis grabbed his stuff and got out of the car. He sneaked through the back door after a little lock picking and got in. All he saw was darkness but then his eyes adjusted and he started tiptoeing around.

As he was quietly making his way to the painting he heard a loud bang and then someone mutter shit loudly under his breath. This guy seems so stupid maybe Louis could steal more than one painting.

Louis knew he had to distract the guy before getting the object of his desire. He made his way towards the noise and saw a silhouette of a very tall man.

This whole scene seemed weird to Louis because the man was in the dark. No flashlight. No nothing. Why wouldn't a security guard have a light somewhere.

Once Louis got close enough, he thought go time

He started giggling obnoxiously and wrapped his arms around the man. The mystery guy immediately froze. His body sturdy and completely still.

Louis raised his soft mouth up to the man's ear, who noticeably smelt really good like mint and cinnamon and home, and said "what's a cute guy like you doing here?," even thought Louis hadn't even seen his face he knew he needed to use flattery "my names Louis..ya know..." Louis said turning the man around still not being able to see his face since there was no light "...lots of things happen in the dark..why don't you have a flashlight. Did you just not get it yet? Lemme help you..." Louis seductively said as he pressed soft kisses to the man's neck and under his ear.

He reached down and started patting his pockets and belt area "looking for a flashlight" and "accidentally" grabbed his crotch.

"Is this it.?? It seems long and hard like a flashlight so it must be it.." Louis said while he lightly kissed the man's mouth and played with his belt buckle.

"U-uh you should stop" the man said in a shaky voice but damn was it hot. Him saying this just made Louis want to do it more.

The man tried to step away but Louis wrapped his arms around his neck Louis started playing with the guy's hair and it seemed long and curly. Cute Louis thought.

The man was noticeably getting a boner and Louis had barely done anything. One thing for sure though was that this man had a huge package. While Louis was "trying to grab the flashlight" and grabbed his crotch instead he had been surprised at how big it was.

Louis started giggling and said "aw you're acting so cute. I know you want me just forget about everything and give in..."

After he would get the man to give in he was going to then tie him up when he wasn't paying attention, take the painting, and leave.

"Cmon I know security guards probably don't get a lot of action so I'll help you.." Louis knows that was kind of insulting but he was getting irritated at how long this was taking.

The man started laughing and then started laughing harder doubling over.

"What?" Louis asked kind of annoyed.

"It's just-hah-I'm not a security guard!" and Louis could tell the guy was smiling.

What the hell louis thought who the fuck is this guy if he's not a security guard?

"You see.." the tall man said "my name is Harry Styles. The Harry Styles"

Shit this guy is another criminal. This guys is on the news all the time. What am I going to do? How do I get out of this? Does he know who I am? Are the things running through Louis's head as he bolts to the door.