Something New

previously
"You see.." the tall man said "my name is Harry Styles. The Harry Styles"

Shit this guy is another criminal. This guys is on the news all the time. What am I going to do? How do I get out of this? Does he know who I am? Are the things running through Louis's head as he bolts to the door.

Louis was running to the door mind blank forgetting even to get the painting. He didn't know what to do. He had been caught.

This man probably knew who he was. Hell Louis knew he knew who he was. Everybody knows who Louis is. The infamous Pink Robber.

What do I do? What do I do? He now knows my face! Shit! What do I do! Dammit Louis you told him your name!! Louis thought as he paced in front of his car debating going back in and seeing the guy's opinion on this and what he'd do.

The door then swung open and out walked a gorgeous man. Louis had never seen someone so strong looking. He became weak at the knees.

"Hello" the man said in a sing-song voice.

Wait. That's the same voice as inside. Shit. He has curly hair. This is the "security guard". Shitshitshitshithsithsitshit.

All the stuff Louis had thought to say to him earlier flew out of his brain and he stood frozen still staring at the handsome man in front of him.

This is the Harry Styles that is famous for stealing the Mona Lisa. HE FUCKING STOLE THE MONA LISA.

Sure Louis knows he's more famous than Harry but he is still intimidated by him. He also feels extremely embarrassed from the words he said to Harry earlier.

Oh shit.

"So you like my flashlight huh?" Harry said with a satisfied smirk on his face "Would you like to see it, Pink Robber?" His smug expression growing.

SHIT.

"I don't know w-what you're talking about..and i definitely would NOT like to see it" Louis said twirling around arms crossed with a sour expression.

Nice save Louis, note the sarcasm

The man had a deep chuckle and walked closer to Louis pinning him to the pink mustang. And putting his face in Louis's neck.

Louis's eyes widened. He wasn't sure what was happening. Harry seemed so timid inside and now this.

"Oh honey.. I'd be stupid to believe that.." Harry said in a low voice chuckling some more and then nibbling on Louis's collarbone.

Louis almost had a heart attack. What the fuck is going on. He came to get a painting not a boner.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop thank you very much" Louis said ducking under one of Harry's arms opening his car door and jumping in closing the door as fast as he could.

He heard a tap on the window and regretfully looked over. Harry stood with his pink Versace bag hanging on his forearm.

"You forgot this while you were running out"

"Shit..." Louis said while rolling down the window and trying to snatch back his bag which of course was moved away before he could grab it.

"Please give me back my bag..!" Louis said in an exasperated voice. He was so exaughsted by tonight. Nothing was going right.

"Nuh uh uh babe give me your number.." Harry said while squinting his eyes and biting his lip.

What the actual fuck.

"No! Now give me back my bag!" Louis said irritated and annoyed getting out of the car and slamming the car door.

"Woah pretty boy calm down. I just want your number.." Harry said wrapping his arms around Louis waist after he put the bag on the floor and kissing his ear.

Does this guy not get a hint?

Louis was so done with this situation that he rummaged in his car for a pen and scribbled it down on Harry's hand.

He just wanted this to be over with. Just because Harry has his number doesn't mean he has to answer.

"Now can I go??!" Louis said with an annoyed look like Harry was an insect in his food as he got back in his car with the window rolled down.

"Yeah doll but don't forget.." Harry said ducking his head in the window giving a sweet soft kiss but too quick for Louis to dodge to his mouth before he quickly shoved the bag in the car and speed walked away getting into the ugly camo green jeep.

Louis couldn't even remember driving home that night. What the hell did he get himself into??