Actually Fun

When Louis got there he saw something he didn't expect.

Harry looked sexy.

He was leaning against a different car this time. Not the ugly camo green jeep, but a silver Ferrari. He was typing on his phone and was smoking a cigarette. His curls falling perfectly around his face framing it in a messy way, but it definitely worked.

He wore white skinny jeans and a really tight white tshirt.

God dammit he is really making this hard for Louis to hate him.

From the sound of Louis's scuffling feet in the gravel, Harry looks up genuinely surprised Louis actually showed up.

"Oh hey babe!" Harry said smiling waving at Louis who just had a blank face.

"Hello Harold. And don't call me babe" Louis said continuing to walk right past Harry and started inspecting the door to see how he could possibly break in.

"Oh Louis I already unlocked the door and set off the alarm system" Harry said with his dazzling white teeth on display at how proud he was of himself "I wanted this to be as least stressful for you so I did all the hard work" he said with a wink.

Wow such a gentleman. You broke into a high class jewelry store. Take me I'm yours.

Louis thought chuckling to himself because this is not how usual dates work. Dates definitely don't consist of breaking into stores and stealing diamonds.

"Thank I guess...so what is the plan? Why are we wearing white clothes?" Louis asked walking over to the back of his car, opening the trunk, and bending over to gather all his tools.

He got no answer.

"Harry?" Louis asked curiously turning around only to find Harry staring at his ass. He then remembered he had on the really tight white leggings that squeezed in all the right places.

Harry stood there still staring. Obviously not having heard Louis. His eyes were lidded and he was biting harshly down in his bottom lip causing it to turn white.

Louis just started laughing and it was like Harry had been snapped out of a session of hypnotism.

"Wh-what?" Harry said head jerking up blushing "what'd you say babe?"

Louis just shook his head smirking, grabbed Harry's hand and led him into the back door with his Versace bag on his shoulder.

Once inside they covered the security cameras just in case. They were walking around debating which ones to take.

They weren't desperate for cash or anything. They didn't commit hear crimes for that. They did it because it was fun.

It was a bonus though that Louis now had a huge house decked in pink decor and filled with pink furniture now that he had the budget...

"Hey princess, do you like this one?" Harry said with a knowing smile.

It was a long thin gold chain necklace that at the very end had a pink crystal that was so bright it was pretty much glowing. It was beautiful.

"Eek! It's soooo cute!! I want it! I want it!!" Louis said squealing like a child excitedly clapping his hands and jumping up and down.

Harry laughed loudly. "I thought you would, c'mere.." Harry said grabbing Louis's waist and pulling him closer. He slowly slid his hands around to the back of Louis's neck and leaned in.

Louis closed his eyes expecting for Harry to kiss him.

"....done......" Harry said confused.