Oh My....

𖥸

𖥸

𖥸

𖥸

𖥸

"Lou..." Harry said.

"Yes Haz??" Louis asked looking brightly up at the man that he cared for so much.

"I think I love you..." Harry said looking to Louis with nervous eyes.

Louis's eyes widened and he smiled happily "I think I love you too my hazza!!" Louis exclaimed jumping into Harry's arms.

"Be my boyfriend Louis William Tomlinson?!!" Harry exclaimed with hope smiling widely so his dimples popped out.

"Of course Harry!!" Louis squealed equally as excited and his eyes crinkled on the sides.

They both yelled in excitement kissing each other and hugging each other not wanting to let go. They held each other like the other boy was the most important thing in the world.

Louis's legs wrapped around Harry's waist while the tall boy held him up by wrapping his large hands under Louis's thighs.

They kissed deeply and Louis curved his hands around to play with the curls at the bottom of Harry's neck.

"I love you Louis, I love you so much." Harry said resting his forehead on Louis's.

Louis felt like crying when he said "I love you to-"

Louis woke up sweating and breathing heavily. He was curled up in Harry's chest who was asleep and snoring. They were cuddled on the couch and the end credits of the movie played.

"Oh my god," Louis said running his shaky hand through his sweaty fringe "what am I getting myself into...?"

𖥸

𖥸

𖥸

𖥸

Now you kinda see how Louis is feeling hohohoho the poor hedgehog doesn't even realize it himself yet.... RIPPPPPP

𖥸