Shop Lifting 101: Never Do It

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

Louis and Harry were shopping in the markets for souvenirs and they were dead tired from walking around all day. Louis had a bag hanging off his shoulder and strutted around happy that him and Harry had mutual feelings.

It's was all working out, for now.

Louis went to look st the clothes and saw swimsuits he ran his hands along the materials but they were a velvet texture, they were too soft to be swimsuits. Oh, it was lingerie..

Louis got butterflies just thinking about wearing one for Harry. Louis found one that was Michael Kors. It was black sheer and every edge was trailed with black fuzzy feathers and on the chest was a black bow. It would be held up by two spaghetti straps.

Louis looked at the tag and his eyes widened when he saw the price. $210. wtf.

Louis bit his bottom lip and looked around to see if anyone was looking. He saw a security guard but he wasn't looking. Louis quickly snatched it off the hanger and stuffed it in his bag but a tan hand grabbed his wrist .

Louis looked up to see the young security guard scowling at him. He was pretty young and had bright caramel eyes. He had beach blown curls that went to his ears, his name tag read Ashton.

"What do you think you're doing?" The guard harshly whispered.

louis switched on his acting skilled and whimpered "i'm sorry...it's just...my husband he...he never gives me any money but demands i am a stay at home husband. somehow he always demands a heavy sex life and well...he's been getting violent..."

louis looked up to see the security guard pale with a concerned face "well sir you should call the police immediately"

"no!!" louis frantically yelled grabbed onto ashton's blue collar "you can't, you see..." louis looked away biting his lips "we have children...they already have it rough at school and what would people say if they found out ? what rumors would be spread ?!" louis said frustrated with furrowed brows.

"but sir-" ashton said but was cut off

"nononono please sir, my husband's sex drive isatiable. please sir, do the right thing and turn a blind eye.." by now louis's eyes were brimming with tears, which he could call on or off anytime he wanted.

the guard had a stony face "sir, i am going to the bathroom, you better be here when u get back. but i'm sure if one thing was missing from the store nobody would care, but i repeat, stay here.." the guard said walking away.

louis let out a heavy breath. thank god for easy gullible and good hearted people. louis's heart was racing from barely escaping that situation so he started to walk around and go find harry.

louis gasped when he saw one of the female clerks hanging off him. she wasn't cute and louis was offended "as if she could compete with me" louis muttered as he strutted over to the pair.

"hey harry" louis said in cheery voice and a voiced smile.

"hey lou. this is my new friend taylor." harry said with an innocent smile. louis had to hold himself back from rolling his eyes.

the girls hands were clinging to harry's arms and that made louis mad so he smiled viciously and gingerly grabbed her hands and set them down at her sides before patting the girl on the shoulder.

"sorry, but this ones mine." louis said before grabbing harry's face and practically sticking his tongue down the taller lads throat.

it was quick but effective and when louis separated harry had a surprised look and the girl had a shocked one "s-sorry..." she said before scampering away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"louis that was rude !" harry said with furrowed brows.

louis scoffed with an i can't believe this type expression "um she was latched onto you and i had to tell her you were taken."

harry blushed but he was still mad "i don't know why you have to be like this lou, i don't know... you should go cool off somewhere and think about it.." harry said like a parent reprimanding their child.

louis could not believe this. he made a frustrated groan before walking out of the store. louis still had that expensive lingerie in his bag but he was so mad he was debating putting it back so harry couldn't see it.

louis got out of the store and looked both ways on the busy street. louis walked across and started to walk down the street and look through all the shopping windows. he was just gonna get his mind off everything and look at stuff.

louis saw a lot of bakery's and resturaunts and a clothing or souvenir store here or there. louis breathed in and appreciated the fresh smell in the air. islands always have a fresh smell and louis loves it.

louis walked a minute before he heard yelling ahead of him. he saw a blur of blonde hair and.... baguettes ?

◌◌

◌◌

◌◌

◌◌