Spending a Day of "Relaxation"

Once Louis got home with Harry after the curly haired boy drive him to the store for icepops, he dashed to the kitchen with the grocery bag. He took out the box ripping it open with a smile on his face. He was really in the mood for sweets.

Louis scanned each flavor trying to pick between Strawberry Splash or Magnificent Mango. He chose the mango flavor in the end and happily tore it open pushing it into his mouth. He sucked on it closing his eyes groaning to himself at the taste.

He opened his eyes to see Harry standing there with pink cheeks. Louis just smirked and continued to suck on his icepop like he didn't notice Harry's stare. Louis, still sucking his delicious mango icepop, took the box and set it into the freezer on the bottom of the fridge also making sure to bend over just a little lower than necessary.

Louis walked right past Harry into the living room innocently and flopped onto the couch turning on the tv. As he scanned the options, his eyes lit up when he saw that Grease was on, his favorite movie of all time. He immediately clicked on it situating himself under a blanket and licking on his icepop. Harry joined him a second later also slipping under the blanket.

Louis was almost down to the end of his cold treat when he started mouthing Summer Nights. He looked out the corner of his eye and saw Harry watching him with a fond look. Louis smiled and then stuck the end of his icepop into his mouth.

This time when Louis looked back over, Harry's eyes were staring at his mouth. Harry's lips were parted and his eyes held a certain emotion that made Louis feel something in his lower tummy.

Louis quickly looked back to the movie not exactly minding that he was getting this type of attention from Harry...

Sandy had just left Danny at the car lot when Louis decided to finally get up and go throw away his icepop wrapper that he had finished almost and hour ago.

Harry had since been engrossed into the movie since he had never seen Grease before. Can you believe?!? Louis was so disturbed by this he was wanting to investigate what kind of childhood Harry must've had to have never seen Grease.

Louis got back and smiled at Harry who smiled back. Louis smirked when he got an idea.

Louis walked over to Harry making sure to sway his hips and literally, jumped onto Harry's lap making the older boy groan.

"Louis!!" Harry said screwing his eyes shut "I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have any kids in the future if you do that again." Harry heaved since Louis had of course made sure to put extra pressure on his balls.

Louis's smile fell when Harry said that. What Harry said implied that he would be having kids meaning he intended to be with a girl.
That hurt Louis since he had to admit, he was completely smitten with the curly haired criminal.

Harry noticed Louis's change in emotion so he frowned and asked "What's wrong?"

Louis just shook his head and tried his best to smile when inside he felt like dying "Nothing's wrong."

"Cmon lovely something obviously is..." Harry said putting his hand on Louis's cheek, movie long forgotten.

Louis's eyes flickered to Harry's lips and blushed "well you just said you won't be able to have kids..." Louis then looked down at Harry's chest where his hands were splayed out.

"Yeah...and?" Harry asked laughing confused.

"It's just that, that means you'll...be with a woman.." Louis biting his lip still not looking at Harry. 

Louis finally looked up when he heard loud laughter.

"No love that's not what I meant. Im 100% gay. Also by the way, what I said, I'm pretty sure is a saying." Harry said leaning in to Louis. His eyes flicked to Louis's lips.

Louis also leaned in laughing "It most definitely is not a saying you frog. You scared me!!" Louis said still laughing now putting each leg on either side of Harry's waist.

Harry leaned away suddenly with wide eyes and an amused expression "scared you??? How exactly did that scare you?? If it scared you, then that means-ohh" Harry groaned lowly.

Louis ground his hips onto Harry's since it was the quickest way he could think of to shut up the annoying but lovable lad.

Harry's eyes were closed enjoying it too much when they snapped open and widened and his eyebrows pretty much rose to his hairline "Wait Louis what are you doing?!" Harry set his hands on Louis's hips that had never stopped moving.

Louis didn't answer but leaned in kissing Harry too lost in the moment to realize what he was actually doing. It felt like a dream and he couldn't think clearly. All he could think about was Harry. Once he got the smallest taste, he had to keep going for more.

"What was that about having kids with a girl?" Louis said now with a hint of possessiveness in his lust filled voice.

"Louis-uh-you know I didn't mean that-t." Harry said barely able to make out words from Louis's movements.

Louis bit Harry's bottom lip before saying "Wouldn't you rather have me pregnant? Have me filled with your babies? Mmm yeah all yours." Louis said making Harry's head spin.

"B-but that's-s not p-possible." Harry said still in this dream like state.

"Mmm but don't you love the idea?? Being a daddy." Louis said seductively into Harry's ear.

"Yes mm yeah please baby" Harry grunted screwing his eyes shut feeling like he was going into overload.

Louis decided to grind his hips extra hard making Harry moan out loudly. Harry stuck his tongue into Louis's mouth enjoying the taste of the boy he was head over heels for.

Louis took his hands and wrapped them around Harry's neck tugging at the baby curls. This action made Harry grunt and lean forward impossibly closer wanting more.

More Louis. More tongue. More love. More lust. More more more.

Harry slipped his hands down Louis's back and gripped his plump ass. He squeezed it in amazement at how it could be so plush but firm at the same time.

"H-Harry" Louis stuttered in a soft voice.

Louis's hips ground more onto Harry before he felt his thighs squeeze tighter. Louis separated making Harry whine which was adorable but sexy.

"Lou..." Harry said with half lidded eyes and red lips "wha..."

Louis hopped off Harry swaying his hips to rush off to the bedroom "sorry Harold that was fun, but I've got business to take care of!!" waving a hand back to Harry.

Harry but his lip before muttering "tease" under his breath and frustratingly stare at the huge bulge in his pants. Meanwhile, Louis had to run away to the bedroom to change into an extra pair of panties....

So how do you guys like tease Louis?? Even though he was just teasing, he actually got a little too over excited himself...Ohohohohohoh *strokes curly mustache and squints eyes evilly*