Mmmmmnm

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

"Hey Haz?" Louis asked lazily from the couch watching Glee.

Harry looked up from typing on his phone with a soft smile "Yeah?" Harry then looked back down finishing research on a certain place.

"Can we do something today? It's vacation!" Louis exclaimed "We need to go out and see the world, not be creepy little hermits..." Louis huffed pouting out his bottom lip and sitting up narrowing his eyes at Harry.

"Actually..." Harry once again looked up after locking his phone and scooting closer to the small boy "I was just looking up a place to go." Harry chuckled smiling at Louis. Louis started jumping up and down from excitement.

"Oh yeah?! Where are we going? Where are we going?" Louis asked fastly like a small child hearing he/she was about to get candy.

"I was thinking we could go swimming in this natural hot spring?" Harry then unlocked his phone and showed his partner a picture of a crystal clear spring that had large rocks stacked on one side making a natural sparkling waterfall.

Louis's smile grew even larger than Harry expected when the small boy threw himself at the other. Louis squeezed his arms around Harry's neck and nestled his head on Harry shoulder "Thank you thank you thank you this will be so much fun oh god lets go now it'll be so nice!" Louis rambled excited.

Harry smiled dismissing Louis to go get dressed to swim while he waited outside for Louis to finish. After about five minutes Harry knocked in the door "Cmon Lou what's taking you so long? All you have to do is put on-"

Harry's voice got stuck in his throat when he opened the door to see Louis standing at the vanity applying Chapstick. Louis saw Harry in the mirror and turned around smiling. Louis twisted as he asked "How do I look? Do ya like it? I got it a couple weeks ago"

Harry blushed and had to control his little friend down there when he saw Louis in a neon pink Triangl bikini. It was the cheeky kind so Louis's bum was perfectly on display making Harry stutter and groan "L-Lou you gotta change...."

Louis's smile fell and looked hurt as he said "Why...? You don't like it....?"

Harry mentally facepalmed "I love it...and that's exactly why you've gotta change..." Louis tilted his head to the side still confused.

Harry sucked in a deep breath "Lou you look really good, too good..." Harry blushed as a look of realization dawned on Louis's face.

Louis smirked as he walked over to his suitcase making an extra effort to sway his hips and look as delectable as possible to Harry. Louis looked over his shoulder and smirked at Harry as he bent down to grab a white tshirt.

Harry rolled his eyes and turned banging his head on the wall making Louis laugh loudly. When Harry looked back up Louis was waiting with an expectant smile with his hands clasped behind his back. Louis was now wearing a see through white shirt making Harry give Louis that look.

Louis just shrugged and walked past Harry sashaying to the door closing it, but before he did he called out "Don't take too long my sweet Harold."

𖡺

Louis stepped out of the car squinting his eyes up at the sun even though he was wearing large white glasses "I hate summer...." Harry then got out of the car shirtless with only his swim shorts making Louis groan "I love summer...."

Louis stretched reaching up to the sky as he shook out his tense muscles from the bumpy ride since the spring was literally in the middle of a rain forest. Harry's arms were full with carrying towels and sunscreen. However, that didn't stop Louis from looping his arm with the taller lad's.