Lets Take a Trip !!

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

"Hazzzaaaaa!!!" Louis droned on trying to wake up the napping man. It was already 3 in the afternoon and Louis had the most brilliant idea. Harry grunted and turned his back towards Louis.

The pink obsessed boy glared holes into Harry's back before crossing his arms and stomping out of the room. Harry snuggled deeper into the blanket happy that he now got to sleep more since Louis left him alone.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Harry opened one eye when he heard the noise of water running like from a bath or a sink. Harry shrugged it off closing his eyes. He was about to fall back asleep when he heard the sound of feet padding closer to him.

"Louis I told you to leave me alone!" Harry grunted before tucking himself deeper into the bed. That was all for nothing though when the blanket was ripped off sent flying somewhere in the room.

Harry flipped around angry just in time to see what would cause his death. Louis stood there smirking evilly as he held a tub of ice water right above Harry's head.

Harry's eyes widened as he pleaded for mercy "Wait Louis no-"

Splash.

Let's just say Louis didn't get those new shorts from Forever 21 that Harry promised to buy him....

≪≫

"Froggy!!" Louis pleaded to Harry who wouldn't even look at him.

"Haz please!! I'm sorry!! I didn't know how else to get your attention!!" Louis pouted setting his head on Harry's knee.

Harry was shivering and wet sitting on the couch looking anywhere but Louis with a permanent glare on his face. Louis was on his knees, no not in that way you idiots....resting his head in Harry's knee looking up at the attractive man trying to get Harry to forgive him.

Harry whipped around with angry eyes "You could've just talked to me like normal person!! You didn't have to go and splash me with ice cold water!!!" Harry shouted throwing his hands in the air.

Louis slapped Harry's leg with a frown "Heeyyyy, I did try to talk to you! But you just yelled at me and turned away!!"

Both boys stared at each other while electricity shot between their hateful glares. Louis huffed and Harry grunted, neither giving up.

Harry, of course, was the first to relent. Harry looked down with a guilty expression before looking back to the boy he was so majorly crushing on.

Harry sighed before saying "What did you want to tell me?"

Louis tilted his head "When?"

Harry inhaled annoyed with the person he cared for so much "When you were trying to wake me up, what did you want to tell me?"

Harry could practically see the lightbulb switch on in Louis's brain who immediately started smiling "Oh!! Yes!! Listen to this...!" Louis said standing up before spreading his legs and putting his hands on his hips "I think," Louis raised his hands in their as if hailing the sky "we should go on a trip!!!" Louis cheered ecstatically.

Harry smiled forgetting about his soaked clothes and sighed "That actually doesn't sound like that bad of an idea..." Louis playfully slapped him and them plopped down next to him on the couch.

Louis moved so his head was laying on Harry's lap and they were staring at each other. Louis raised his hand as his thin fingers traced Harry's sharp jawline.

"Where should we go?" Louis asked breathlessly.

Harry shrugged watching as Louis memorized every detail of his face "What about somewhere tropical? Hawaii?" Harry suggested.

Louis's face scrunched up as he laughed "Not Hawaii. Last time I went there was when I was a kid and I got really sick. It was absolutely horrible, but I do love the idea of somewhere tropical!" Louis smiled looking into Harry's eyes.

Harry laughed and his dimples popped out. Louis them curved his finger inside of one amazing how his whole thumb could fit in it. Louis laughed and Harry chuckled. Louis then turned over snuggling into Harry's stomach. Harry ignored the fact that Louis's face was literally resting right on his dick.

Louis smiled contentedly before his hand lowered and went under Harry's damp shirt. It rose a little and Louis studied Harry's stomach. Louis rubbed a little at Harry small dark happy trail making Harry laugh. Louis ran his palm along Harry's muscular abs and he had to bite his lip to keep from doing something he'd regret.

Louis did something unexpected and leaned forward setting his nose onto Harry's stomach. He inhaled Harry's scent smiling against the skin. This would be the perfect time to tell Harry about his feelings but he thought that should be for another time....

Louis quickly poked his tongue out touching it to Harry's skin making both boys laugh. Louis leaned back smiling at Harry while the green eyed boy just fondly looked at the petite criminal laying on his lap.

"Fiji." Louis stated through the silence.

Harry brushed his fingers through Louis's soft hair as he hummed agreeing with louis. Louis was putty from Harry's gentle touches.

"Louis?" Harry asked quietly.

"Yea Haz?" Louis asked making eye contact with Harry.

"May I kiss you..?" The curly haired boy said looking directly into Louis's eyes, never more serious in his life.

Louis blinked for a second and then muttered "Of course you dumb froggy..."

And so they did.

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

AYE PAPI SI SI hope you liked this chapter remember to vote and comment!! I smile everytime I see the notification on the dashboard!!! :pop love ya xx Sophia❤️

≪≫