Netflix and Chilled Icepops

"Harry!!!" Louis yelled from his room upstairs as Harry was sat in the living room downstairs watching True Detective which in Louis's opinion, was pretty ironic.

"Yeah?" Harry asked breathless as he had sprinted upstairs thinking something was wrong.

"Could you go get me the nail polish remover? I forgot to get it." Louis said as he sat on the floor with one leg bent up close to his chest while he leant over painting his toenails.

"Ugh Louis you had me worried! I thought something was wrong!" Harry huffed as he stomped out the room to go get the nail polish for the boy he pined for but wouldn't be granted.

Louis laughed as he applied the glittery hot pink nail polish onto his big toe that had been neatly trimmed and cut.

"Here ya go darlin' ya lookin awful pretty" Harry said in a horrible country accent as he slapped his knee and winked at Louis while he held out the nail polish remover.

"Thank you Harold...and I'm not your darling...and also I'm pretty sure that anyone with a country accent would be pretty offended" Louis said with a playful glare while Harry just held a cheeky grin as he sat down next to Louis.

Louis didn't say anything even if he thought he heard Harry softly say under his breath "you will be my darling soon.."

Louis just laughed as Harry set his head on his shoulder and blew air on his neck. Louis finished his last toenail and closed the bottle. Louis cautiously got up and waddled to the counter to set down his beauty products. Harry laughed quietly at the silly boy.

Louis walked back over and hopped onto the bed being careful not to mess up his nail polish. Harry scooted up next to Louis as he turned on Netflix.

They mutually decided to watch Mean Girls which Louis yelled loudly "You go Glen Coco!!"

Harry laughed and set his head onto Louis's thin stomach. He had to look away when he noticed Louis's skirt had rose to expose his soft thigh.

Louis began to thread his fingers through Harry's curly hair and laughed at a joke in the movie sending vibrations through his body that Harry felt.

Harry noticed his eyes feeling heavy as the relaxing feeling of Louis's soft cotton shirt rubbed against his cheek and Louis's small fingers worked through his hair.

Louis peeked over once he heard little snores and had to bite his tongue not to laugh as he saw Harry asleep with his mouth wide open looking like a silly child.

Louis sat back and then decided to take a nap himself since he knew he wouldn't be able to get up for awhile. He fell asleep to the sound of Jason saying 'Has anyone buttered your muffin?'.

Louis woke up to see Harry already awake just staring at him. Louis blushed and sat up and noticed that the end credits of Mean Girls was already playing.

Louis yawned and stretched and looked out the corner of his eyes to see Harry still staring at him with a fond look on his face.

"What?" Louis asked.

"Nothing. You're just really pretty." Harry responded with a look that you'd imagine a school boy would have looking at his crush in the 5th grade.

"Oh...thanks..." Louis responded quietly while he blushed bright pink.

"I'm hungry." Louis stated after a moment of silence.

"Okay well what should we order?" Harry asked wanting to fill every need of Louis's.

"No I don't want food." Louis said getting off the bed making a tsk sound once he noticed one of his toes had smudged probably when he was asleep.

"You're hungry, but you don't want food?" Harry asked with amusement in his voice with a eyebrow raised.

"No like I'm hungry it's just I don't feel like I want an actual meal. Maybe a snack, yeah."

"Well what do you want?" Harry asked sitting up on the bed and getting in the position where his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Icepops." Louis said with a nod.

"Icepops?" Harry asked.

"Icepops." Louis confirmed.

Harry just shrugged and got up "okay then let's go downstairs I'll drive you to the store to get icepops"

Louis made an excited squealing sound and sprinted down stairs to Harry's car to get his icy cold treat.

This was just supposed to be a cute filler chapter but tease Louis is coming soon👀