Lets Go On a Crate

Harry would NOT stop calling Louis, who never answered. It was getting to the point that Louis was debating getting a new number. Then it got to the day that Louis couldn't take it anymore.

Louis picked up his phone "hello?" He said in an irritated voice.

"You know princess, it's not nice to ignore people" and then Louis heard a heavy sigh "I was wondering if we could go on a crate?"

"What the fuck is a crate?" Louis asked annoyed.

He really didn't want to be talking to the perverted psychopath. Well I guess though he shouldn't be saying this when he was the one who came onto Harry first....

Harry just laughed. "A crate, a criminal date"

"Still lost here" Louis said starting to get a headache.

"We are both criminals and I want to invite you on a date. To make it more interesting I thought we could have a crate. Our date will be to break into that fancy diamond store Diamandus and steal precious jewelry!! Whatcha think?!"

Louis could tell from the tone of Harry's voice that he was excited and smiling like a small child who just got a lifetime supply of candy.

"No" and Louis hung up. He was not dealing with this.

A few seconds passed

Ringgggggg

"What?!" Louis shouted into the phone

"You hung up.." Harry said in a pouty voice.

"Of course I did you're annoying!!"

"But I asked you on a date"

"Yeah and I said no"

"Pweeeeez! I just think you're really pretty and gorgeous and I want to take you out!" Harry said adorably from the other line

Wow shallow much?

Louis sighed "fine one night and that's it and you leave me alone"

"Really?! Yes! Ok ok I'm so excited for this. Wear something white that could get ruined too." Harry said loud and excited.

"Umm ok? Well now that's settled bye I guess" Louis said confused.

"Ok goodbye princess.." Harry said sounding like he didn't want to stop talking and reluctant to hang up.

"Bye my prince" Louis hung up.

He doesn't know why he said that but he did. He felt like it went along with it, but now he regrets it. His face is red and he's embarrassed.

He just said that to Harry. To Harry.

He can imagine Harry at his home squealing and rolling around on the floor from happiness from the pet name.

But maybe it wasn't so bad...Harry was pretty nice...

+
^

*
~

It was the night of their date or "crate" as Harry continued to call it. Honestly what is wrong with that boy..?

Louis decided to actually look nice so he wore white leggings that he's had for awhile. The reason he didn't care if they got ruined was because they were old and a little too small and he needed new ones anyway.

The downside was that it was tighter so it was stretched around Louis's ass making it look big. (Louis didn't think it was a downside, he wanted to show off to Harry, but nobody has to know)

He also wore a white tank top. Louis couldn't allow his outfit to have no pink so his shirt had some pink sparkles on it.

He didn't care if this got ruined because, well, he didn't actually have a reason but he was fine with the idea of something happening to it.

He put on his white converse and his makeup and made his way downstairs. They agreed to meet at the jewelry store. So that's where he headed.

Next chapter is their crate! I'm so excited I've this story planned out and it will be good😌😵😈👅😋