Fijiiiiiii

Louis packed his glittery pink suitcase with all his clothes and accessories. Everywhere he went he needed to look fashionable. Louis also grabbed his pink caboodle and made sure all his makeup and brushes were inside it.

Harry was supposed to arrive any second now and Louis felt like he was forgetting something. He always feels like this when he goes on trips, he's scared he's going to leave something at home that he is going to desperately leave.

Just as Louis finished checking his bags for the 50 millionth time, the doorbell ring and Louis practically flew to the door. He was extremely excited to be going to Fiji.

"Heya!! You ready?!" Harry exclaimed excitedly.

Louis started jumping up and down squealing loudly " I'm sooo excited like oh my god I can't wait to get there!! I wonder how big our room will be? Will the bed be big enough for us both to fit? What should we do on our first day? After all we are going to be there for a week..." Louis started ranting with wide sparkling eyes.

"Woah dolly hold on we still have to get to the airport.." Harry chuckled smiling at his crush while shaking his head fondly.

"I'm just so excited I can't wait!! Cmon lets goooooo!!!!" Louis yelled shoving his bags into Harry's arms making the tall boy groan and heave.

Once the boys were packed, they drove to the airport and unfortunately didn't have a pass to skip the long line so they had to wait in the baggage check for their turn.

When Louis walked through the metal detector scanner machine, it went off. A security guard named Ashton had to do a pat down on Louis, leading him to discover Louis's bedazzled pocket knife in his inside jacket pocket.

A little kiss and a flirt got the boys to get away easy and with no hassle, not counting Harry 'accidentally' tripping that Ashton guy....

The boys boarded the plane while Louis yelled "Off to Fiji!!" Harry laughed while an old lady across the row narrowed her eyes at the two. Louis gave a just as challenging look back.

A flight attendant started going down the rows maybe twenty minutes into the flight. The boys had a couple hours to go so might as well get comfy. Louis grabbed his pink fluffy blanket and snuggled up like a burrito as best as possible.

Since they had gotten First Class seats, there were only two seats per section so it was just Louis and Harry in that little space. Harry moved the chair arm up and crossed his legs starting to read a magazine.

Louis stared at him and then down at his lap thinking about how badly he wanted to lay down there and snuggle against Harry. Harry looked over from the corner of his eye smirking "Liking what you see princess?" Harry asked cockily.

"Mm I wanna lay down on your lap..." Louis sat up and looked at Harry through his lashes "can I please..?"

Harry uncrossed his legs and gave in to Louis's adorableness so Louis got to lay down on Harry's lap. Louis was in the position much like when him and Harry had their first kiss.

Louis's face was smushed into Harry's stomach breathing in that Harry smell that he loved so much. Louis was wrapped up in his blanket and his small paws were curled into fists so Harry's shirt was balled up in his hands.

A light voice brought Louis out of his Harry daze and he stretched his neck to look up at a sheepish looking flight attendant holding onto a trolley "Excuse me sir would you like anything?" her name tag read Eleanor.

Louis blushed and sat up smoothing out his skirt "O-oh um sorry um yes please I'll have a-" and Louis listed off some fancy pink cocktail spirit, no surprise, and Harry just ordered ginger ale.

Eleanor went off somewhere to make their drinks and the two boy awkwardly stared at each other. Louis decided not to lay back down since Eleanor would be coming back soon with his drink.

Louis plugged his Apple headphones in and started listening to Troye Sivan while Harry went back to reading his YSL magazine. Louis yawned and put his hand in front of his mouth. He hadn't got a lot of sleep the night before from trying to get ready.

After about five minute Eleawhore (or so Louis would call her since she had ogled Harry) came back with a tray covered in drinks. Louis got his pomegranate spritzer and Harry got his ginger ale and they sat their drinks on the little fold out table.

Louis sipped his drink and shuddered because his tasted kinda off, but honestly what else do you expect from an airplane service? Harry at least drank all of his ginger ale.

Two more alcoholic drinks and three peanut bags later, the airplane landed. Both boys got off the plane and went to the baggage retrieval area. Louis recognized his pink suitcase but they had a little more trouble finding Harry's black bag.

The criminals then hopped into a cab and made their way to their little vacation house they had rented.

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like a month it's bc my phone was broken for a while and I've only had it back for a week now but I'll start updating more I PROMISE MOM so

Tell me whatchu thot xx