Splash

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

"Harry wake up!!" Louis exclaimed trying to push Harry off the bed. The small boy couldn't do it though since Harry was too heavy and he had 'weak little chicken arms'.

Harry mumbled and shoved his head under a pillow. Louis huffed before a smirk came onto his face and he ran away into another room. Harry heard a familiar shhhhhhhh noise and he shot up so fast it was the speed of light.

Louis's pitted patter came through the door holding a tub of water. Harry's eyes widened as he shook his head "Louis don't you dare. I will never forgive you if you do." Harry got a strong sense of déjà vu.

Louis came running towards Harry with the tub making water splash out the side every so often. Harry shot out of the bed and ran the opposite direction making Louis run after him giggling.

Harry stopped in the kitchen to listen to see where Louis was. Harry heard nothing, just silence. All of a sudden giggles started echoing through the house and suddenly

Splash.

𖡺

"That was the second time Lou!!" Harry yelled keeping his back turned to the small boy.

"Harrehhhhh! Cmon you know it was a joke!!" Louis begged with a pouty lip as he tugged at Harry's large shoulder.

"No Louis. You already did this before and I let you off easy. Not this time." Harry huffed with a sour face.

Louis whimpered loudly making Harry perk up but he shoved it deep down trying not to show how much he liked Louis making that noise. Suddenly Louis brushed past him to the sink filling up another tub with water.

Harry's eyes widened in fear "Louis no!" he did not want to get splashed again. Louis turned the faucet off and turned around facing Harry with a frown.

Splash

Harry stared in shock at a shivering Louis who's arms were raised above his head holding an overturned tub. Louis threw the tub down into the floor making even more of a mess.

"There you dumb frog are you happy? You made me smudge my eyeliner...." Louis grumpily mumbled the end.

Harry's breath caught in his throat because that morning, Louis had been wearing just an oversized light peach tee. Louis also felt cheeky so he wore pink panties underneath that you couldn't see since the shirt was so large.

But now, due to the water, Louis's shirt was now see through and Harry could see the outline and color of Louis's pink lacey panties.

Louis looked at Harry curiously "What's wrong love?" Harry would be celebrating from Louis calling him that pet name, but he was too busy looking at Louis's curvy body.

Louis looked down to see where Harry was looking, and once he realized he blushed and scowled at Harry "Stop staring!!" Louis yelled.

Harry blinked and looked up to see an angry Louis who was storming off. Harry was mad earlier, but now it was Louis's turn. Louis rushed into their room and slammed the door.

Harry knocked on it "Cmon babe I'm sorry. I couldn't help looking...you were just..so..." Harry didn't know how to say it "sexy..."

After a short pause the door opened showing a blushing red Louis with a new shirt and shorts on. Harry softly smiled as Harry said "You're so dumb and I hate you go die."

Harry took that as an okay and hugged Louis close. Harry had to bend down as he wrapped his arms around Louis's middle and kissed the small boy's forehead.

Louis hid his even brighter blush as he snuggled his face into Harry's shoulder. Louis was soon at peace as he was wrapped in that Harry smell. He absolutely loved Harry's smell. It was amazing and so, warm.

Louis's blinked in a daze as Harry backed away smiling "Hey Lou I'm sorry."

Louis hid his smile as he looked at the ground and grabbed Harry's large hand "I'm sorry too, but I still hate you."

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

Cute filler omg next few chapters are gonna be MmMmMmMmmMmmmmM YES DADDY I DO