The Promise

**

Alright, so ANOTHER story and hopefully you Teen Titans obsessors like me will like it. ^.^ so here goes nothing.

**

"RAVEN!"

Beast Boy pushed past Slade's drones as darkness enveloped the city.

"Azerath Metrion Zenthos"

"RAVEN STOP!"

Raven's eyes were glazed black and a deep darkness oozed out of her body.

Slade laughed, "Hahaha Yes! YES! Nothing can stop me! NOTHING!"

"STAR!"

Starfire fell out of the sky and hit the ground hard. She was soon surrounded by drones.

Robin began to run to her, desperate to help her.

Beast Boy transformed into a rhino and charged his way through to Raven.

"BB! STOP! IT'S TOO LATE! GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE SHE BLOWS!" Cyborg yelled out to his friend.

Beast Boy ignored him and kept charging.

'No. No No No NO!' he thought, 'It's not too late.'

When he got to her and transformed back and slide to a stop in front of her.

"RAVEN!" he grabbed her arms and shook her.

Slowly, her eyes went back to normal, but her body was still releasing darkness.

"RAVEN STOP THIS! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!"

"Beast Boy-"

"PLEASE RAVEN! PLEASE!" He begged her, tears triming his eyes.

"Beast Boy, I have to do this."

"NO! RAVEN PLEASE! WE CAN DO THIS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT! WE CAN FIND ANOTHER WAY!"

Raven smiled grimly at him, "No Beast Boy......This the only way."

Frowning, he took a look around them and the city.

Everything was in chaos. Underworld creatures rose out from an underworld portal as fire consumed the city.

He hung his head, "I don't want to lose you."

She touched his head, "Sometimes, the hardest thing in life, is having to let it go."

"Raven-"

Suddenly, Raven threw her head back and let out an agonizing scream.

"RAVEN!" Beast Boy tightened his grip on her arms.

She looked back at him, scrunching her face in pain, "Beast Boy........I'm...Sorry," She gritted out through her teeth.

All of a sudden he was thrown back as Raven rose into the air.

"NO!"

He was too late.

A sudden flash of darkness bursted out and surrounded the city, blinding everyones sight. By the time it cleared, all the creatures were gone......but so was Raven.

<>

"NO!"

Beast Boy sat up clutching his head.

Tears streamed down his face as the same image repeated over and over in his mind.

Its been 2 months now, and every night he has to watch the same thing, over and over again.

Raven was dead.

He wiped away his tears and jumped down from his bed.

He needed food.