Chapter Five

I checked the piece of paper on my dashboard for the tenth time. I looked out of the car window at the house and took a deep breath. As soon as I told Scott about Eichan House he gave me this adress and told me to come over first thing in the morning. I hopped out of the car, the sword and the photograph firmly gripped in my hand. I walked quickly up the stairs and knocked on the door. It swung open revealing a hispanic boy. He was tall and well built, his eyes were a warm chocolate brown and his hair was black.

"Lucinda?" He asked and I gave him a small smile and nodded. He stepped back, giving me room to walk in the door.

"I almost didn't believe you when you called." He said and I nodded.

"I wouldn't have believed me either." I said.

"You saw the nogitsune?" A japanese girl walked into the room. She was beautiful with her almond shaped eyes and dark hair. Scott had told me we would be meeting at Kira's house. This must be her. I nodded.

"How?" She breathed.

"It was difficult, the nogitsune wasn't there for me it was there for Stiles. Also I'm not quite sure of my abilities yet." I replied and Scott's eyes narrowed.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm a witch." I said. Kira's eyes grew wide.

"A witch?" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah. I kinda found out yesterday so I'm new to all this supernatural stuff." I said and Scott nodded.

"When I was in Eichan, I met Stiles, he could see that I was supernatural before me, he thought I was a banshee until we found my mothers file in the basement. Stiles was desperate to get in the basement, I'm not quite sure why but we found a lot of weird stuff down there." I started.

"There was a backwards 5 scratched into one of the walls but what was behind the wall was the interesting part, There was a hidden room and inside it was a body, the nogitsunes body and these." I held up the sword and the photograph. Scott gingerley took the sword and Kira took the photograph.

"It looks just like me," She whispered and she flipped it over to read the date on the back. 1943.

"This has to be my grandmother." She finished looking over at Scott.

"I think this all goes to back to your family, your grandmother, your mum." he said to Kira. She looked back at the picture. A buzzing sound came from her pocket. She pulled out her phone and her expression tunred fearful.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"My dad." Kira replied. I held up my keys.

"I'll drive."

~~~

Scott pushed the doors to Beacon Hills High School open and we entered the school at a sprint. We ran through the long corridors until we reached A121 classroom. We rounded the corner and I could see Kira's Dad on the floor and her Mother at has side rubbing his back.

"Kira, did you bring it?" She gasped and we ran forward, and Kira handed her mother a vial.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" Kira asked as her mother unscrewed the top.

"Raishi." She breathed and confusion filled me.

"Mushrooms?" I asked, perplexed. Kira's mother lifted her head and looked me square in the eye.

"Who is this?" She asked Kira whilst pouring some Raishi onto her palm.

"That's Lucinda, she's a witch." Kira brushed it off but her mother's eyes widened.