-Authors Note-

Hi Friends,

WE HIT FORTY THOUSAND READS!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

There aren't enough ways on a keyboard to express how truly thankful I am to each and every one of you for reading my shitshow of a book. When I first started writing it, I never thought it would amount to this, I just had a bunch of ideas and wanted to put them down so I wouldn't forget.

I love reading all of your comments and seeing how annoyed you get at Lucinda's indecisiveness. Yes, she's problematic af. But I still love her. (Yes I love my characters). Keep commenting on the parts you don't understand or want more information about because I reply to all of the comments!

I actually have an exciting thing to announce! I was going to keep it a secret for a little while longer but because we hit a milestones of reads today, I decided it's time for the big reveal...

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!!

I thought long and hard about weather I should or shouldn't write another book and I realised after reading the first book about 3 times all the way through, there is more to Lucinda's character that you don't know yet. There is more to her story, it can't just be over. So I have begun planning a sequel which does take some time as I like to have the entire book mapped out indepth before I begin actually writing it, so that I can begin foreshadowing in the first chapter.

As we are getting closer to the end of the year (and my senior finals at High School) I will find it harder to update and then I go on holiday overseas during Summer so I will not have a steady updating schedule for this new book until 2018. I am also trying to finish my Harry Potter/Marauders/Sirius Black fanfic (Parallel Universes) so I will try as hard as I can to update as many chapters as I can this year. But please try to be patient with me.

The new book will be called...

HURRICANE.

As you are reading this 'Hurricane' has been uploaded with the prologue and the new cover. Go find it on my page and let me know what you think about the first glimpse at book 2.

Again, thank you endlessly.

*big loves*

-J xx