Chapter Nineteen

Two beams of light shone through the window of Lydia's Lake House and everyone held their breath in anticipation.

"Where is everyone?" Liam's voice carried through the night as Kira and him walked up to the door.

"They're here! It's a small party." Kira's nervous voice replied.

"But you said everyone was coming." Liam continued.

"They are! They're late and we're early, so we better hurry!" Kira answered and Lydia and I exchanged a look.

They burst through the door and as soon as Liam's gaze fell upon us, lined up in the dark waiting for him, they widened in realization.

He turned and fixed a betrayed look upon Kira.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

He turned back to us and the stormy look was back on his face.

"What the hell is this?"

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem Liam." Stiles was the first to speak.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott finished.

The next few minutes were difficult to say in the least.

Scott explained and Liam listened but he wasn't any closer to understanding. He tried to peice it together.

"So, Werewolf." He said pointing at Scott who nodded.

"Werecoyote." He pointed at Malia who nodded.

"Banshee." Lydia gave him a wan smile.

"Fox?" He turned to Kira.

"Kitsune. But fox works." She replied.

"Witch?" He asked me skeptically.

"Mhmm." I offered him a smile.

"Babywitch." Stiles mumbled under his breath and dug my elbow into his ribs.

"Ow!" He cried drawing Liam's attention.

"So what are you?" Liam asked him.

"Ah, for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles offered and just the mention of the nogitsune made my stomach turn.

The weight of the full moon prssed down on me and I could allready hear the whisper of voices and the prickle of magic at my fingertips ready to explode.

"What are you now?" Liam pressed.

"Better?" Stiles answered quizzikly.

"Are those for me?" Liam asked pointing at the chains on the table.

"No they're for me." Malia stated and flashed her supernatural blue eyes which shook Liam.

"How did you do that?" He asked quickly.

"You'll learn. But first you need to get throught the full moon." Scott told him calmly.

"The moon's allready out!" Liam argued.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you." It wasn't a question. We could all see how it was effecting him.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs!" Liam growled and my thoughts flashed to the picture of the trashed car that was a result of Liam's anger that Lydia had showed me earlier.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care!" He shouted.

I stepped forward to send a wave of calm through his body.