Chapter 1 - The Letter

a/n This entire story will be out of Simon's POV. There maybe other POV's but that depends. Don't forget to vote/comment/share/put in your reading lists. OH BEROFRE I FORGET; @sammiehobson here you go, the first chapter! Anyways on with the story..

Simon's POV

Do you know what I hate about waking up at 3 in the morning? Waking up to the sound of JJ screaming his brand new song 'Keep Up' from the top of his lungs on each floor. "JJ shut the fuck up!" I heard Vik shout over the music, however JJ turned the volume up louder. "Seems like I won't go back to sleep." I muttered under my breath. I sit up in bed and stretch. I look at my laptop that was lit on my desk. It said that my videos were live and was getting views.

I get out of bed and go to my laptop, turning off everything. I walk to the the bathroom door and open it. Once I walk in, I take off the grey joggin bottoms I slept in as well as the plain black t-shirt. I jumped into the shower and let the warm droplets of water trail down my back. JJ finally finished singing from the top of his lungs. You could hear the sound of a relieve sigh coming from everyone in the house. I sighed at the silence and how soothing the water was until 'Lamborgini' started playing. I groaned in annoyance and finished my shower.

Once I changed into another plain black t-shirt with a Sidemen jumper and some black skinny jeans, I left my room. Josh and Vik exited their room at the same time looking rather tired. Vik looked the most tired, but what would you expect from some who posts and edits everyday. He really needs a day to himself. Josh could look better, himself too has been editing a bit. He's been editing for Illuminate, but I don't know if he will put it up or not, he's been complaining about how sleep deprived he is. We tell him to stop and rest, but he refuses. He wants to keep his fans happy. (I know that's probably not the exact reason, I needed something okay).

I gave them a faint smile and they gave one back. "£10 if someone hits JJ in the balls." I told them and they both nodded. We made our way down the flight of stairs and followed the loud music. The music was coming from the kitchen. We walked in and saw Ethan with his head on the counter island, Tobi with his head in his hands, Harry with his face inches away from falling into his cereal. Us three made our way to the counter island. I turned JJ's music off due tot he fact it was too early to comprehend. I sat down on one of the sits and placed my head on the island.

I heard a groan come from JJ. "Simon pay up." Josh said and I groaned. "After." I told him. I heard the 2 seats next to be move (as I was sitting in the middle) and multiple groans. "JJ why the fuck did you wake us up at this time?" Ethan asked. I looked up from the island and saw a huge grin on JJ's face. He laughed and I looked at everyone in confusion. "JJ explain." Tobi and Josh said.

JJ threw a hug white envelope on the island and all of us stared at it. "What's this suppose to do with us, it's addressed in your name?" Vik asked JJ. "Just read it." JJ retorted. So, I grabbed the envelope and undid it. I pulled out the letter that was out and skim read it. My mouth was wide open by the end of the letter. "Simon, what's it about?" Harry asked and I just smiled. I didn't want to give it away, I wanted them to react to it by reading it.

I gave the letter to Harry and let him read through it throughly. His jaw dropped. I smiled at him and he legit squealled making me laugh. "Right, can someone just read it out?!" Ethan said in an irritated tone. Ethan is not a morning person. "I'll read it." Vik said, taking the letter out of Harry's hand.

"It says;

Dear Mr Olatunji,

You and the rest of The Sidemen, plus any additonals need, have been selected as one of the football teams to participate at the Wembley Arena on the 14th of June. We advise that you should give has a call if you can make it, so we can arrange everything like t-shirts. We also have a stall for you to sell and promo your clothing line. We also advise you to come to Wembley to practice and to meet the other selected team. The other selected will be at Wembley on the 28th of May, and we hope that you could come and meet them. After that you can come over whenever to practice. We hope you oblige to this.

Many regards,

From, the Wembley Arena Team."

Vik placed the letter down with his mouth wide open. I looked at Josh, Ethan and Tobi, their expressions were the same. "Oh my god!" Ethan exclaimed, "This is unbelievable!" He shouted and everyone cheered. "WE'RE GOING TO PLAY AT WEMBLEY!!" I shouted and everyone shouted as well. I'm pretty sure our neighbours can hear us, but who cares at the moment, WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY! "Right guys!" JJ shouted, making us quiet down. "We need more players. We'll have to contact both the Cals's, Weller and Manny." We all nodded. This is going ot be great.

I wonder what the other team is like... I thought.