Chapter 12 - The Dare

SIMON'S POV

"I hope you enjoyed the video, Rocky won this challenge. If you liked it, like, comment share. And we'll see you next time!" They all shouted the last part. Callux switched the camera off. I couldn't stop laughing. I put ice cubes down Sammie's back and she flipped out. "Uhm, I just realized I didn't bring any spare clothes with me." Charlie exclaimed. "Neither did I." The others shouted. 

"Well we do have an entire room full of Sidemen merch, if you would like to wear one, go ahead." Josh told us. "We are all a small size. Do you have a shower that we could use to get all of this out of our hair?" Sammie asked. "We only have 2 showers in the entire house, 1 on the third floor near my room and one of the second floor near Josh." I told them. "Since Sammie, Melody, Charlie and Taylor have less stuff in their hair, you can use my bathroom." I said. "Follow me." I told them, leaving the living room, them close behind me. 

We made it to the bathroom and I opened the door. "Here you are. I'm going to go and grab you a pair of shirts, who you want some jogging bottoms with them?" I asked. "Please." They said, smiling. I nodded and closed the bathroom door. I quickly went downstairs and entered the room where all our much was located. Josh was in there too. "Hey Si!" Josh beamed. "Hey Josh!" I beamed back. "Whereabouts are the small shirts and jogging bottoms placed?" I asked. "Small shirts are next to me, the jogging bottoms are on the other side of the room." He told me. "Thanks!" I said, making my way to the jogging bottom box.

"Could you see the chemistry between Charlie and Harry? They just kept looking at each other." Josh questioned. "I did actually. I think all the time Harry said nothing was because he was looking at her." I said and Harry walked into the room, followed by the rest of the guys. "Hey." Harry said. "Hey." Myself and Josh said in unison. I grabbed 4 jogging bottoms, placed them under my arm and made my way to the box full of small shirts. 

"How do I ask Charlie to go out with me?" Harry asked out of the blue. I grabbed the shirts and looked at Harry, Josh doing the same thing. "Well, I would say man up and ask her dude." JJ said. "But what do I say?" Harry asked. "I think before you go straight in and ask her that specific question, I would say ask her on a date. Get to know her better." I told him and he smiled. "Dude that's so boring." JJ groaned and I laughed. "Dude we rarely know these girls. We need to at least get to know them. So I think Simon's idea is a good starting point." Tobi agreed. 

"Okay. When should I ask her?" Harry asked. "You could ask after our collab with them?" Vik questioned. "Or during the collab. I was thinking that since we have like 3 videos on The Sidemen channel, why not do a Truth or Dare video. It could be one of your truths for her, if she chooses truth of course." Ethan said and Harry nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." Harry said. "Truth or Dare video sounds cool." Josh says and we all nod.

"Guys, can we have the clothes please?" We all heard the girls say, then some laughter afterwards. "That was so not creepy at all." Ethan stated, making us laugh slightly. Myself and Josh left the room to go upstairs, whilst the guys, I hope, are cleaning the other room. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door. Sammie opened the door, a towel on her head. "We used the towels that were on the rack. Is that okay with you?" She asked and I nodded. "It's fine. Here." I said smiling, handing her the clothes in the process. "Thank you. I feel like I'm asking so much, but do you have a hair dry around?" She asked politely. "There is one in JJ's room. I'll go grab it." I told her. She smiled. "Thanks again." She said smiling. "No problem!" I beamed. I walked away from the bathroom and walked into JJ's room. 

God JJ's room is a mess. Once I found the hair dryer, I quickly went back to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Charlie opened the door this time and I handed the hair dryer to her. "Thank you Simon." She smiled. "No problem!" I told her. "Oh Charlie, I know this is out of the blue. But in Truth or Dare, do you choose Truth mostly or Dare?" I asked. Come on, I wanted to know, I'm a loyal friend, I want to help Harry out. "Uhm, I normally choose Truths, but I only choose Dare depending on my mood." She told me and I nodded. "Okay. Thanks." I said, making my way downstairs. 

I walked into the room we filmed in and saw the room spotless. Harry, Tobi and Josh were on their phone, whereas JJ and Ethan were having a conversation, and Vik was talking to Callux, Freezy and Joe. I walked towards Harry, "She mainly chooses Truths." I told him. Harry was about to say something, but we hear laughter and footsteps coming down the stairs. The girls walked in, and I couldn't keep my eyes of Sammie. She looks so gorgeous in our merch. "I'm just going to grab my Macbook out of my bag. Won't be a moment." She told us, leaving the room. 

"I'm going to tweet and ask for some truth or dares." Harry stated, "I'll do that too!" I said and grabbed my phone out. After tweeting Sammie walked back in. "I've just tweeted too." She told us. "I have a hat and piece of paper, shall we write the down?" Vik asked, holding the items. "I'll write them." Joe said, grabbing the items. He grabbed his phone out and scrolled through the tweets, writing some down. 

After he wrote them down, himself, Freezy and Callux left, as they had to film videos. That only left us and The Pact. (if I said that Manny was still there, I must have forgot. But its only The Sidemen and The Pact in the house) "How are we setting ourselves out, are we sitting on the floor, chairs?" Rocky asked. "Floor? More space for everyone." JJ said and we all nodded. Josh grabbed the tripod and readjusted the height. He pressed record and sat back down. 

I said our intro and introduced who we were with and what we are doing. We started out with truths and dares from fans and then it was Harry's turn. "Charlie, Truth or Dare?" Harry asked. "Uhm, Truth!" Charlie beamed, smiling. "I'm going to make my own. Uhm, will you go on a date with me?" He asked. She smiled and nodded, "Yes, I would like to go on a date with you." She smiled, which made Harry smile. "Really? Sick." Harry said, making her laugh. "#WroetoChar!" We all exclaimed, which made us laugh. 

More Truths and Dare later, Sammie was asked, "Sammie, Truth or Dare?" Rocky asked, a smirk plastered on her face. "Truth." She exclaimed. "Nah fam, you've chosen truth for all of them, please go dare for once." Ashley pleaded and Sammie sighed, smiling at the same time. "Fine, dare." She says. Rocky kept smirking. "I dare you to kiss one of The Sidemen." Rocky said and all of our eyes widened, except Rocky and all the other girls. Sammie's eyes widened. "I can't do that!" Sammie said. "It's a dare, you have too." Rocky insisted. 

"If you want Sammie, I can join you. I will kiss one of The Sidemen too." Melody said and Sammie smiled. "Okay." She said. Melody whispered in Sammie's ear, probably saying who she would kiss and Sammie did the same. Melody sat in front of Tobi. Get in there Tobi! Sammie sat in front of me. Wait what?! "3, 2, 1!" Rocky exclaimed. 

I felt Sammie's lips against mine. Her lips were so soft. She only did a peck, I wished it was longer. She looked at me and smiled, a tint of red was on her cheek. "Right that's it for today's video. If you enjoyed like and comment and we will see you soon. Goodbye!" Josh said the outro and ended the recording. I just kept looking at Sammie, she was looking at me. 

What isn't this going to be awkward now? Oh god, what are the fans going to thing?

------------------------

a/n The chapter is up woop. sammiehobson your wait is over. Yet this is only the beginning, there is much more to come. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked. I'll see you soon.

PoJayneBartaby