Chapter 8- Boyfriend?

Since the first practice session with The Pact, we have been trying to do some of the trickshots The Pact did and some of us succeeded, some didn't but we attempted. We had to go back to Wembley once or twice in between 2 weeks, as they tend to observe us sometimes. I don't understand why we were getting observed.

Everyone was having breakfast, whilst I was changing into my kit. The guys were already in their kit, since I didn't sleep til 3 and wake up at 11, I was last to change. Once I was dressed, I went downstairs and enter the kitchen, where everyone was either still eating or on their phones. "Si, you took your time." JJ said, taking another spoonful of cereal. "Yeah, Yeah. I changed as quick as, but I'm still tired." I retorted, grabbing milk from the fridge.

"Hurry with your breakfast, we need to get Joe, Manny and both the Cal's." Josh told me and I put the milk away after pouring it. I put my cereal in and started eating as quick as, before I get moaned at for taking long. After placing the bowl in the sink, I grabbed one of the footballs that was at the door, whilst Tobi got the other one.

We left the house and got into the Josh and Harry's car. We drove to Joe and both the Cal's houses and they got in the car. "Sup guys." Callux said, whilst himself and Calfreezy got into the car. "Sup." We all retorted. Once they were strapped in, we drove to Wembley.

~le skip~

Josh parked the car and we all got out, at the same time, Sally walked out. "Hi guys, nice to see you guys are back." She said to all of us. "Hi." We retorted. "The Pact are here right now. So lets get going." She said, turning round and started walking, making us follow close behind. "Today is going to be a bit different for you guys. Today, there is a special guest here who wants to see you, The Sidemen, play against the other team, The Pact." I looked at the guys, they had a confused expression on their face. "Who is that exactly?" Manny asked. "Well, you've got to wait and see." Sally said, looking over her shoulder and smirking.

We walked onto the field and saw The Pact swarming around this person. At first I was confused, but then my jaw dropped when I saw his face. It was Neymar. "Guys. Its Neymar!!" I said to the guys in an exciting tone. I looked at them and they looked speechless. "Surprise guys!" Saly said to us, making us look at her. "You did this?" Ethan asked Sally and she nodded.

We engulfed her into a hug and she laughed. "But how?" I asked Sally. She was about to speak, but Neymar intervened, "I can answer that." He said, making us look at him. (he doesn't speak English, that's what google says, but he speaks English here so shh)

"My son loves watching you guys, the other guys who aren't apart of The Sidemen group, and The Pact. Once he told me that his favorite YouTube groups were against each other in a football match, I wanted to see how good you guys are. Plus, myself and my son will be here to watch it on the big day." Neymar told us. Wow, his son watches us and he is going to be at the big game. I can't believe it.

"Wow." We all said, making Sally and Neymar laugh. "So Neymar, lets go back to your seats and let The Sidemen warm up a bit." Sally told him and he nodded. He waved at us, which we returned and he left to go to his seat with Sally. We walked onto the pitch and saw that The Pact were looking at Neymar, like he was some sort of sex god.

Don't going to lie, he is a good looking dude, but they need to calm down. "Lets warm up guys!" Joe shouted, "Si, ball." He said, and I threw the ball, making Joe do a bicycle kick, which went in goal. "Yes Joe!" Calfreezy shouted.

~le skip again because this isn't the main part yet~

After playing a little game with The Pact, Neymar said his goodbyes and left. I sat down on the field and placed my hands upon my face. I was so tired from playing, but I was also happy that I could play in front of a famous football, that I wished I could meet. "That was, I have no words." Ethan exclaimed. I sat up at looked at everyone. "I would never of thought that out of all football players, Neymar would know about us." Harry announced and we all nodded.