Chapter 17 - Question

SIMON'S POV

I was fidgeting in my seat. After Sammie had that seizure, I've been pacing the room. JJ told me to sit down and after a while I did. I just really hope she is okay. "Simon calm down, she is going to be fine." Harry told me, as he places his arm around my shoulder. "You would be like that if Charlie was like that." I whispered and he sighed. "I would, but I would also remember that she is in safe hands, the doctors are doing there best." Harry state and I nodded.

The doctor walked in to the waiting room and made his way towards our group. "After her little seizure, I'm sorry to say that she'll have to say that she has to stay with us for approximately 2 days. We have run a test to see why she had this seizure. But after we get the results she can go back home. One of you are free to stay the two nights if you would like.

"I think I should stay." Taylor said, looking at the girls. The girls nodded and she looked at me. "I know you want to stay Simon, but you need to rest. You look like you have not slept. Plus you haven't eaten anything. You need to look after yourself. I'll call everyone when Sammie is awake or if she wants you guys to see her." She told me and I nodded.

"You guys go home. I'll keep you updated." Taylor told all of us and I stood up. "Could I go and quickly say goodbye?" I asked and the doctor nodded. I walked to her room quickly and opened the door. She was fast asleep. I closed the door and walked towards her. "I'll be back soon Sam. We all will. Hang in there. Taylor is going to stay with you, and trust me, we will come back on visit. And I hope that one day, you'll be mine." I told her. I was contemplating whether it place a kiss on her lips, but that sounds creepy, kissing a girl in her sleep. Do not reference a Sleeping Beauty thing. I kissed her forehead and moved a piece of hair about of her face.

"You really do love her dearly." I heard a voice say, which made me jump. I looked behind me and saw a nurse leaning against the door frame.  "Yeah, I do." I told her truthfully. "You want her to be your girlfriend, don't you?" The nurse asked and I nodded. "I bet she will accept straight away. Your name is Simon right?" She asked and I nodded again. "She mumbles your name in her sleep. You mean something to her." She told me and I looked at her.

I smiled slightly, "She mumbles my name in her sleep?" The nurse nodded. "You should go, your friends were about to leave." She told me and I nodded. I placed a kiss on her forehead once more, before leaving. As I walked into the waiting room, Taylor walked passed, sending me a small smile.

"Ready Si?" JJ asked, placing his arm around my shoulder. I nodded slightly.

*next day*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Josh there, a bag of Nandos in hand (I've only been to Nandos once, which was an awkward time for me, so I don't know if they have little bags for you to take food home.). I grabbed my phone and turned it on. The phone lit up and I saw that the time was 1:30pm. "Eat up dude. You need to eat something." Josh told me and I sat up. I grabbed the bag and smiled. "Thank you." I said and he smiled. "How'd you sleep?" Josh asked, sitting on the side of the bed. "I've missed sleeping in my bed, so much more comfortable than that chair. But I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking of Sammie. I just want her to be alright Josh. I just want her to be awake and lively like she normally is." I told Josh and he nodded.

"I understand dude. We all want to see Sammie, we want to see her all happy, but things take time. Now, eat up, we are going to the hospital soon. Taylor messaged us saying that Sammie has woken up but isn't allowed visitors until 2:30, so hurry your ass up!" Josh told me and I laugh slightly.

Once Josh left my bedroom, I turned on the TV that was at the end of my bed and continued watching 'Black Mirror' on Netflix. (So wanna watch that but I started watching AHS). Once I finished my Nandos, I turned the TV off and quickly went to the bathroom. If I'm going to see Sammie, I've got to look presentable.

Once I was fully dressed in Sidemen Merch 🔌🔌, I styled my hair in a perfect quiff and grabbed the essentials; phone, headphones, keys and wallet. I put my shoes on before leaving my room at the same time JJ did. "You feeling alright fam?" He asked, as he walked towards me and engulfed me into a hug. "I'm alright dude. Josh told me we are going to visit Sammie, so I'm ready." I told JJ, which made him laugh slightly.

"Let's meet the others downstairs then." JJ stated, patting my shoulder before going downstairs. I rushed down the stairs and tripped on the last step and fell on my side. "FUCK!!!" I screeched, closing my eyes. "Ugh." I groaned. Laughter was heard. I opened my eyes and saw the guys around me laughing. "I can't help being a lanky clumsy shit. Stop laughing at me." I said as I got up.

"You are an eager person." Harry said. "You really want to see Sammie." He continued and I nodded. "Well then let's go." Josh said, opening the front door. I ran out of the door and ran to my car, unlocking it and quickly buckled myself in. I placed the key into the ignition and was about to drive off, but Harry came inside. "Dude, I'm just in here to make sure you don't kill yourself." Harry stated and I laughed as I started driving away from the house to the hospital.

I parked in the hospital carpark and got out the car. Once Harry got out, I locked my car and quickly made my way to the hospital doors. "Dude, calm down, let us all catch up." I heard Ethan shout, which made me stop. Once they caught up with me, we walked in and saw The Pact, minus Taylor in the waiting room.

"Babe!" Rocky shouted and engulfed JJ into a hug. Skye and Vik embraced and so did Josh and Freya? I'm guessing they got close. Actually I think all the guys did. Harry is hugging Charlie. Melody is peppering little kisses on Tobi's cheek. Hannah's head was in the crook of Ethan's neck, whilst his arms were around her waist. I wonder if Calfreezy, Manny, Joe, JME, Lewis and Shifty have talked to the girls. They looked quite uncomfortable with all the couples around them, heck I felt slightly uncomfortable because I can't hug the one I love. But I'm still happy for you guys.

Taylor walked into the waiting room. "Well its very couple like in here." She said, making us laugh slightly. "Simon, since she's been awake, she's been asking for you." Taylor told me. "Would you like to have some alone time with her for a moment?" She asked and I nodded. "Thanks." I said, before leaving the waiting room to go to her hospital room.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. I walked in and saw Sammie on her phone. She looked up and she smiled. "Simon!" She beamed and patted the side of her bed. I at down in the side of her bed and smiled. "How you feeling Sam?" I asked, moving a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Besides my arm and leg hurting, I'm alright." She told me, flashing a smile.

"That's good." I retort, looking down at my lap. Why am I so awkward. "I, uhm, I heard what you said, when I was asleep." She said and I looked at her, my cheeks burning up. She intertwined our hands together and I looked at them, smiling. "Sammie, could I ask you something?" I asked, looking at her, admiring her beauty. She nodded.

"Will you be mine?"