Chapter 18 - Match Time

-Since I haven't updated in a while, I have decided to write a long chapter for you. Prepare yourselves as there is many jump cuts and different POV. Hope you enjoy-

SAMMIE'S POV

Weeks passed, and I've been improving very well. Everyone has come to visit me, the girls have given me my laptop and clothes. The guys have brought me food, which I'm grateful for. Simon has brought me flowers, teddy's, the lot. Did I tell you that I said yes to Simon. We are officially together.

Unbelievable right?

Since being in hospital, surrounded by medics and friends from time to time, my mind was set on everyone who have been there for me. Then Simon came into mind, and I'd smile. Nor going to lie, being away from everyone, made me miss them loads. Even thought they visited frequently, I missed them a ton. With Simon, I missed him more.

Today is the day I can leave the hospital, according to my doctor. They also said that I have healed very well, that within 3 days, I should try and get the hang of walking.

"Hey, Sam, shall I call the girls and guys, to come over to take you home?" Taylor asked and I nodded. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and left the room. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and went on Twitter, scrolling throw the feed and mentions. Whilst scrolling through the mentions, a message popped up at the top of my screen. I rolled my eyes as I saw the name.

"What does this bitch want." I muttered, clicking the text.

Just to let you know, me and Kasey are coming to see you play. Yes I' m sorry I cheated on you, and I know that myself and Kasey are the last people you would like to see, but I have faith in you. You would non stop talk about this match, and I want to see you play. So myself and Kasey are coming to the match. She wants to see you fail, I want to see you succeed. I want to be friends Sam, not enemies. We've known each other for so long, and I don't want to loose that. Oh, uhm... I know who put you.. in hospital.. -Kacey

My eyes widened, when I saw the last part. I need to know who did this, who made all my friends sad, what made me feel excruciating pain, and I especially need to know why.

Taylor walks in, phone against her ear. "15 minutes? Okay. See you later." Taylor said, ending the call. "You okay, you were all happy before I left the room, and now you look like you either want to cry or throw things?" Taylor continued.

"Both to be honest." I told her truthfully. I handed her y phone, the message on the screen. After about a minute of her reading, her expression turned to an angry one. "What a cunt." She said and I nodded.

"I understand that you guys have known each other for so long, but trying to patch things up after cheating on you and going out with our ex best friend, isn't that just a bit too fast? Like this is a recent event that has happened." Taylor told me. "Yes, it has been 3 weeks, but it is still recent. And now they are going to watch us play. I have an odd feeling about this Sam. I feel like he is trying to put himself back into your life to do something worse. He says that he knows who hit you, but what if he is lying/" Taylor continued, handing my phone back to me.

"I have a bad feeling about this too Taylor. I'm contemplating whether or not he is lying, but what if he does know? I want to know who and why." I told her. She sighed, "I want to know who and why Sam, heck, we all do. Who would do that to you?" Taylor said.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, looking down at my phone, locking it. "We are here!" JJ shouted as he walked in, the guys and girls following behind. I smiled at them. "Hey guys." I said, putting on a fake smile. "Where is Simon?" I asked, as I looked at everyone's faces. Not seeing the pretty face the I love.