Chapter 20 - Happiness

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT? A BIT? MAYBE?

SIMON'S POV

After all the havoc that happened the day of the match, we all decided that the match would end in a draw. Simplest way out I guess. Many people tweeted if everything was alright and about me finally having a girlfriend. We all tweeted out that Sammie was badly injured, so we will be looking after her.

For the girlfriend part, well, that went pretty well than I expected. Besides the hardcore fangirls that say that they want me to be with them, everyone was very supportive to this, and it made me happy.

You are probably wondering what happened to Kacey, Kasey and Tia.

Kacey; stayed with the police force and acted like an undercover cop. Being apart of serious crimes and making the place safer, has made him really happy. We see him from time to time, and honestly, he is actually a good guy. He said that he put on a douche act so he could allure Kasey to him. Which is understandable, as she is a douche herself.

Kasey; sentenced to prison for a lifetime for trying to commit a 'murder'. Turns out the drug that Tia put in Sammie drink, was a new drug that leads to death. Which made me panic as I do not want to want to loose Sammie at all. They said that Sammie was luck enough to be alive. I'm so luck that she is, I wouldn't know what to do with my life.

Tia; well with withholding the drug, she was sentenced with 5 years in prison (I dunno), and has a restraining order against all of us. Melody told Tia's parents and her family, and they all dislike Tia for her actions.

After those two were escorted out of the building, Sammie was free to go within a couple few days. Sure, they pumped the drug out if her system, but they wanted to run through more tests to identify what the drug contained. And as they did that, I stood by her side throughout it all.

Once she was allowed out of the hospital, we all went home (myself and a few of the guys and girls). I told her to rear as the hospital beds weren't comfortable enough, so she obliged and went to my room.

Right now, I'm currently in the living room, surrounded by my friends and their girlfriends.

Oh right, you don't know.

Remember when the guys confessed about who they liked. Yeah, I remember too. Well they all finally had the balls and they asked them out, and they all said yes surprisingly. So we are all together, minus Sammie.

Its odd y'know.

Going from watching these girls YouTube videos, which led to a charity football match, to now, this. It was 'interesting' to say the least.

"I see you are drifting off into your little world than focus in the football game." I heard a voice say. I looked to my right and saw Sammie, she smiled and sat down beside me, placing her head upon my shoulder once she was comfortable.

"What were you thinking about!?" She asked, as she intertwined our hands together. I smiled and placed a kiss upon her forehand. "Just thinking about everything that has happened." I told her, squeezing her hand slightly. "Oh right." She retorts, snuggling into me.

We continued to watch the football. It ended disappointingly. 0-0, not that entertaining. "You know, I've been thinking.." Vik trailed. Everyone looked at him. "I feel like its time to tell the fans. I mean, they already ship us enough, might as well tell them. Like they know about some of us, but not all." Vik continued.

"Big collab?" Tobi suggested. We all smiled and nodded.

After grabbing all the equipment and making sure everything is in place, we pressed the record button and started talking.