Chapter 10- Comfort + Confront

I held onto Sammie for a bit longer. He cries died down and she continued hugging. I looked over at the guys and saw them making a love heart shape with their hands. I shook my head, whilst a smile was plastered on my face. The girls are much better than them. I lean back slightly, not letting go of Sammie. "You okay?" I asked her and she nodded slightly. "A bit. I'm just worried that we won't find someone in time." Sammie told me.

"Sammie, I've got it covered. My cousin just texted me saying she's going to be staying round mine for 2 months, and might I add she is really good at football." I heard Melody say from behind us. She let go of me and hugged Melody. "See Sammie, you have someone to fill the empty spot." I told her and she smiled at me. "Thanks Melody." She told her and they hugged or a bit. 

I looked at the guys and saw that 2 of them were missing. Vik and JJ were missing. I went to the guys. "I swear you guys are girls on the inside, I mean, hand hearts on me and Sammie." I told them and they laughed slightly. "Anyways, where's Vik and JJ?" I asked. "Vik went to talk to Skye. JJ went to talk to Rocky." Josh told me. "To be honest, Skye and Rocky actually like them." Freya told us. "And they like them back." Josh told Freya. 

They started having a conversation and I went to talk to JME, Lewis and Shifty. "Hey guys." I said and they replied with a 'hi'. "You guys alright?" I asked. "Yep." They said in unison. Lewis and Shifty were all staring at something, whereas JME was on his phone. I looked in the direction they were looking at, and saw that they were looking at The Pact's subs; Mandy, Lucy and Leah. "I'm guessing you have a liking to the girls subs." I said and they instantly shook their heads, which made me laugh.

"Subtle guys, so who do you like?" I asked, looking at the girl then back at Lewis and Shifty. They said nothing. "I'll guess then. Lewis likes Leah, Shifty like Lucy." I stated and they looked gobsmacked. They were lost for words. "How--"

"Just a guess. I see I was correct." I told them, wiggling my eyebrows. They shook their head whilst smiling, which made me laugh. "Oi look, JJ's pulling!" JME beamed, pointing to, I'm guessing, JJ was. I looked over to where JJ was and saw that him and Rocky we're sharing a moment. I smiled at them. They looked so cute together. Rocky held onto JJ's shirt whilst kissing him, whilst JJ's hands were on her waist.

"YES JJ!" I heard Joe shout, which made them pull away and laughed. Honestly they make a cute couple. 1 person out of The Sidemen got someone. I wonder how long it takes for---

"YES!" I heard Skye shouted. I looked at her and saw Vik picking her up, whilst spinning her around. Right, 2 out of the Sidemen are now a couple. I looked at Sammie and saw that she was smiling slightly. I hope she is okay. Her smile faltered when she hear a voice.

"Hey guys, have you seen Kasey?" We all turn to the entrance and saw Jason walking to us. "I don't think he knows.." I muttered. He walked towards us and looked at each of us. "Sammie, you alright? Have you been crying?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine Jason, but you need to know something." Sammie told him. "Go ahead." He said, raising his eyebrow slightly. Sammie was struggling to tell him. "Sammie and Kasey had a fight," Charlie spoke up, "I recorded the fight because, you know, I record everything, and its better if you see it then us explain. If we explain you'd probably not believe us." Charlie continued, grabbing her phone. She stood beside Jason and showed him the video.

Once the video ended, I saw that Jason was looking down at his shoes. "Jas?" I heard Sammie say. He looked up and you could see the tears forming in his eyes. Sammie made her way to him and engulfed her onto a hug. "I loved her so much, and she repays me by cheating on me?" His voice wobbled slightly. "She will regret letting you go. You are an amazing guy with amazing skills and has an amazing personality. If she can't see those things then she isn't worth. You love her so much, I understand that, I love Kacey so much, but it seems that they didn't love us. But on the bright side, there is someone out that that loves you for you." Sammie told him and he smiled slightly.

*end of practice*

They hugged once more, Jason crying at times. Jason left moments later, said he was going to go home and remove everything of Kasey's from his flat. "I feel so sorry for him." I heard the all the girls say besides Rocky and Skye as JJ and Vik took them to go get some food. Heck we all should get some food. We need practice, just to clarify, but not much.

We got into our cars and drove to Nando's. JME, Lewis and Shifty didn't join, they went home, so did Mandy, Leah and Lucy. So it was just 9 guys and 8 girls. (That took me too long to calculate omg, legit I'm at my sisters work and I just finished printing and I'm so knackered.) We arrived at the nearest Nandos and ordered our usuals.

Today has been eventful.