Chapter 13 - Awkward

SAMMIE'S POV

I pressed my lips against Simon's. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I departed the kiss and looked at Simon for a brief second before moving back to where I sat previously.

Josh said the outro and ended the recording. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from Kacey. I opened the message and read the message.

'Have fun at the match in a couple weeks, its sad that your good luck charm isn't going to be there. I'll be busy fucking Kasey.'

I placed my phone in my pocket. I felt myself tearing up. I shook my head, my conscious shouting at me saying not to cry. Not to let him get to you. I stood up from the floor. "Uhm, where is your bathroom?" I ask, looking down at my feet, my hands fidgeting.

"I'll show you." I heard Tobi say. "I need the toilet too." I heard Melody say. I looked up and she smiled at me, she knew something was up. "This way." Tobi beamed, walking in front of me and Melody. I followed behind Tobi to the toilet. We made our way to the toilet, I thanked Tobi, he was about to lead Melody to the other toilet that they have but she stopped him. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded, leaving myself and Melody alone. 

She opened the bathroom door, grabbed my wrist and dragged me in there. She closed the door and locked it. She looked at me and smiled slightly. "You okay?" She asked. I was hesitant for a moment before I nodded. Melody sighed, "You aren't okay. Either its something to do with Simon or something else. Or both." She stated. I sighed and looked at my hands. I didn't want to respond to her statements. She'll figure it out anyway. 

"Its Simon and something else, isn't it?" She questioned. See, she can read me like a book, I don't even need to open up to her, she gets it right all the time, she always does. I look up at her, tears starting to form in my eyes. "No, Sammie, don't cry." She says, engulfing me into a hug. She rubbed my back, "It's okay." She cooed in my ear. I let out a quiet sob whilst holding onto her tightly. 

"What's up Sammie? Sit down. If you want to talk, then go right ahead, I'm here for you." She told me, letting go off me. I sat down on the floor, my back pressed against the cupboard next to the sink, whilst Melody sat down on the floor as well, her back pressed against the shelter part of the shower. "Well you are right Melly, its both." I confessed, looking down at my arms, playing with me sleeves. "Tell me bit by bit Sam, tell me the part about Simon first." She said calmly, crossing her legs in the process. 

I let out a shaky breath, "After that dare Rocky gave me, I've felt awkward in the presence of Simon. I just don't know why. Me and Simon are just friends, I don't know why I'm feeling shy and awkward." I tell Melody. "Well, do you have feelings for Simon?" She asked. I felt my cheeks burn slightly. I look up at Melody, "I honestly don't know." I told her truthfully. "From the colour of your cheeks Sam, you like Simon more than a friend. I think after that kiss, something clicked in you. I think, correct me if I'm wrong, but once you first saw Simon, you had mixed feelings for him. Ever since that kiss, your emotions have been confused as ever." Melody told me and honestly, I have never been this surprised in my life.

How could she know all this?

"From your expression, I'm guessing my theory was spot on." She stated. I didn't say anything. I couldn't, I didn't know what to say. "Let's move on from this topic, what is the other thing that has been on your mind?" Melody asked and I tried holding back tears, but a couple strays fell. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and got the message from Kacey up. I handed my phone to Melody, and she began reading it. It was one small text, so it didn't take to long for Melody's mood to change.

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" She questioned, standing up. She offered me a hand up, which I took. "Look Sam, ignore him. He isn't worth it. He is trying to make you loose your confidence, he doesn't want you to be happy, because all he cares about is himself. Shut him out of your life, delete his number and while you're at if delete Kasey's number too." She tells me. "But how does that solve anything Melly? I may delete there numbers, but that doesn't stop them from texting me negative things. Either way, my confidence and self esteem will go down. You know it takes time to build that back up again." I tell her, my voice quiet. 

"You'll just have to ignore them. I'm right beside you. If they send you negative things come to me, come to all the girls. We are always her for you. I bet the guys as well are her for you, even though they don't know you as well as the girls do, they care." She tells me, as she wipes astray tear off my cheek. I smile slightly, "Thanks Melly." I tell her, engulfing her into a tight hug. "No problem Sam." Melody says, holding my tightly.

We departed the hug and left the bathroom. "I want to clear my head. I'm going to take a drive around. Just tell everyone, I'm just going to have some alone time to clear my mind." I told Melody and she nodded. We made our way to the lounge area. I grabbed my duffle bag and left the house, walking to my car. I unlocked my car and got in, throwing my duffle bag on the back seat. I put the key in ignition, turned it and put my seat belt on. I pulled out from my parking spot and started driving around the area.

All of a sudden, my body jolted and my head hit the window beside me, making it shatter. The car kept moving, my vision was becoming blurry and all I could hear was ringing in my ear. The car stopped moving and my head hit the window again. 

Then the darkness overtook me.

-----------------------------------

Sup people of the interwebs, 

Sorry for the delay, I felt bad for keeping you waiting so her is a long chapter for you. If you enjoyed, vote and comment and I'll see you soon.