Chapter 7 - More Crushes

We all said our goodbyes when it hit 4pm, because The Pact had to take a long journey back to their place. We made our way to the Harry and Josh's cars and got in. I sat behind the drivers seat, whereas Josh and Ethan were at the front, Vik was sitting in the middle and Calfreezy was sitting behind Ethan, and Callux sitting in the far back like a loner.

Once we all had our seatbelts on, Josh started the car and drove off, Harry's car following close behind. "Not going to lie, them girls have some skills!" Ethan announced. "They do don't they." Callux said. "Simon what is their YouTube name called? Is it The Pact? Because then it would be self explanatory." Ethan asked, opening up the YouTube app.

"Yep. The Pact. That's it." I told him and he typed the name in. Their name popped up and I saw that they had 4 million subscribers. "They are famous. How have we not heard of them?" Calfreezy asked. Ethan clicked on the latest video that popped up and honestly it was one of my favourites. It was called; The Helium Challenge | The Pact.

The video started buffering and that's when I heard the most beautiful voice. "Sup people of the interwebs, today on The Pact's channel, we are going to do The Helium Challenge. We were inspired by miniminter's version that included The Sidemen, so we thought why not." I heard Sammie say. My heart fluttered by the sound of her voice, plus that she was inspired to this video from my video.

"Sammie's idea not ours. She is just too obsessed with miniminter!" Freya shouted and I heard Josh laugh slightly. I smiled at her comment. "We will be using eggs as well because, whip cream smells and takes long to get rid of, so eggs will do." Rocky continued. She was sitting on Sammie's right as she was sitting in the middle, Skye on Sammie's left and Ashley next to Skye. Charlie, Melody, Hannah and Taylor behind them, holding a box of eggs each.

"Let's do this!" The girls in the back shouted. "I wish I could see!" Callux announced making us laugh. "Why don't you search them on your phone?" Josh asked. "Well I'm texting Sarah." Callux told us. I was about to say something, but Vik started laughing at something on his phone. "Vick, what you laughing at?" I asked and he locks his phone quickly. "Nothing." He said quickly. I raised my eyebrow and he sighed in defeat.

"When I was sitting out with Skye, we were chatting and exchanged numbers. So I'm talking to her and to be honest she has a good sense of humour and she is really pretty. I mean look at her, her hair, her eyes-"

"Vik, we get it. You like her." Ethan said, locking his phone and placing it in his jogging bottom pocket. Vik started blushing. "I-I don't like her t-that way!" Vik stuttered. "Vik you fancy her, we can see it. Yup blushed when Ethan said you liked Skye. Heck, so just blushed again when I just said her name." Calfreezy said, looking at Vik, and it was true, his cheeks were now more red than before.

"Fine, maybe I do, but I've just met her today, I'm not that certain. I may be developing feelings for her but I'm not sure." Vik told us and we nodded. "Very understandable." Josh said, taking a left turn. I actually wonder if anyone else has any crushes on them. I know that Vik does, and JJ as he announced it earlier. I think Harry has feelings for Charlie, but that's what I think.

~Arrival at the house~

It was 6:30pm when we reached the house, and boy were my legs hurting. Practising since this morning to 4pm killed me. Yes I sat down for 2 hours, but that made my legs go numb. I asked Vik if we could tell the guys, at first he was hesitant, but he said sure. We got out of the CSF, the same tome everyone came out of Harry's.

"Guys, kitchen. We gotta tell you something." Josh told them and they nodded. We made our way to the front door and Josh unlocked the door. Josh walked in, myself close behind. I opened the fridge door and grabbed a bottle of water. I closed the fridge door and sat down on the nearest stool.

The guys walked into the kitchen, Ethan sitting to my left, Harry to my right. Everyone was seated and we looking at Josh. "Why did we all have to meet here?" JJ asked, directly at Josh.

"Its about the other team. Myself, Josh, both Cal's and Ethan now know that Vik has a crush on Skye-"

"Wait, Vik likes Skye?!" JJ shouted, interrupting me. Vik blushed, and nodded. "That's adorable!" JJ said in a high pitched tone and laughed his signature laugh.

"As I was saying, I'm wondering if any of you have developed feelings for them. Callux is out of this as he has Sarah, but anyone else developed feelings?" I asked, looking in between the guys.

"Well I should come clean and say I like Rocky." JJ told us and I facepalmed. "We know you twat, you told us already." Harry said and JJ laughed. I took my water bottle, undone it and took a sip. "I like Freya!" Josh blurted out, making me spit out my drink. "Really?!" Calfreezy shouted. Josh nodded.

"You guys would be cute together." Tobi said, nudging Josh. He laughed, looking down at his lap. "I like Charlie." Harry announced and I put my arms around him. "I knew you did." I said and he looked at me. "How?" He asked.

"When you told them they had mad skills, you were staring at Charlie. I had a feeling that you liked her." I explained and he nodded. "I like Melody." Tobi exclaimed. "I like Ashley." Joe announced, rubbing the back of his neck. "I like Taylor." Manny told us, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I like Evie." Calfreezy told us, grabbing a drink out of the fridge. I didn't understand that there was a pause after they confessed. "I like Hannah." Ethan announced, looking at all of us. "But what about Emon?" JJ, Harry and Vik asked in unison. "Emon is still here, but we have different interests." I told the guys, pulling my arm around Ethan.

"Who do you like the Simon? You are interested in who we like, what about you?" Tobi asked and I let out a breath.

"I think I like Sammie, but I can't..."

a/n hi guys I'm sorry for the delay but I've had family problems which consists of going to the hospital 2 days in a row to see that family member. On the bright side, I have 2 days til I'm on my 6 week summer holiday. So updates should be much better.

Hope you guys are having a great day. And I'll see you soon x