Chapter 9- Fight

a/n Sorry that you guys had to wait, I've procrastinated a fuck load. But I have an announcement and that is; me and sammiehobson have made a joint account called _SDMNLOVERS_ , so please follow. We have a Sidemen book already out, so feel free to check it out. Since I've made you wait, here is a long chapter. 

Today's practice session was going to include our subs, so our subs were JME, Lewis and Shifty. They were going to experience what we do, but boy was I wrong. Today wasn't any ordinary practice session, no, there was drama, a lot of drama. Once we stepped foot onto the pitch, it was perfectly fine. But you could feel the tension in the air.

We walked up to The Pact and saw every single one of them look at Sammie and Kasey who were having a private conversation. The weirdest thing was that they all had their arms crossed.

"Hi people." Vik said, but the girls ignored him. They were more intrigued in Sammie and Kasey. I looked at the guys and they shrugged. "What's going on here?" Josh asked, looking at the rest of the girls. "Sammie and Kasey are having a private conversation and it's not a good one." Freya told us.

"Do you know what its about?" I asked. "Nope." They all said in unison. "By the look of it, they are both going to start shouting in 3, 2, 1---"

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

"---there it is." Melody said, after Sammie outburst. I looked at the guys and they looked concerned.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Sammie shouted again. All I could see is Kasey's smug face. "CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THIS, I JUST DID WHAT I HAD TO DO." Kasey retort and that's when Sammie lost it. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled it, whilst Kasey did the same.

This was getting out of hand. The girls ran to them and so did us guys. Half the girls tried getting Sammie off Kasey, and so did the other half for Kasey. "Callux, grab Kasey, you Josh, JJ and Vik help and you girls try and get her hands out of her hair. I'll grab Sammie, Harry, Ethan and Tobi help, the other girls get Sammie's hands out of Kasey's hair. The remained of the guys get in the middle!" I said and everyone nodded.

I grabbed Sammie and pulled her away. Kacey was pulled away too. They were both trying to get out of our grip. Anger was plastered on Kasey's face, and I knew for a face Sammie looked the same.

"Everyone chill the fuck out! What happened?" Calfreezy shouted.

"SHE ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON!" Kasey shouted.

"I HAVE MY REASONS YOU SLUT!!" Sammie shouts back, as she tried to get out of my grip, yet I kept a firm grip.

"What actually happened?" JJ asked as he held onto Kasey tightly so she wouldn't pounce on Sammie. "THIS BITCH FUCKING BETRAYED ME!" Sammie spat, trying her best to get out of my grip again, but failed.

"What did she do?" I asked. "SHE BROKE THE RULES THAT WE SET AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS GROUP!" Sammie shouted, sending a death stare at Kasey. "What were the rules?" Joe asked. Sammie looked at the girls.

"1. Talk if there is any issue, like wanting out or wanting in." Rocky announced.

"2. You can not bring strangers into the house." Melody added.

"3. You can not talk about each other behind each other's back." Ashley added.

"4. You can not talk about anyone's private business with strangers or anyone in fact." Skye announced.

"5. You especially DO NOT go for someone else's boyfriend even if you have on or not." Sammie spat. 

My eyes widened and I looked at Kasey, her eyes widened. "How did you know about that?" Kasey questioned. "I saw with my own eyes. YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE!" Sammie announced, fidgeting in my arms. "You cheated on your boyfriend with Sammie's?" The guys questioned. Kasey crossed her arms and smirked. "Maybe. Well I'm sorry for giving him something he wants. Do you know what he told me Sammie? He told me he had the best sex ever with me and that when he had sex with you, it was horrendous." She smirked. 

"Can I attack her now?" She whispered to me and I loosened my grip around her. She got out of my grip and ran to her. JJ let go of Kasey and she was on the floor, Sammie straddling her, throwing slaps at her. 

After about a couple minutes of Sammie beating the shit out of her and us standing there watching, I thought it was the right time to grab her. I made my way to her and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her off of Kasey. I took her back to the girls who tried to calm her down. 

"I think you should go." Tobi said, pointing to the entrance. "I'll leave. I quit this group." Kasey announced, taking of a bracelet and throwing it at the girls. I'm guessing that was a brand of theirs, like ours, SDMN, but theirs is bracelet form. 

"Have fun with the match in 3 weeks time." She said smugly, walking away from us. I look towards Sammie and saw her breakdown. I felt my heart shatter slightly at the sight of her. I saw the girls try and calm her down and everything. I wanted to go help and calm her down, but the girls were doing that, and I thought I would disrupted them. 

I felt someone nudge me. I looked beside me and saw JJ nudging my arm. "Go to her bro." He told me. I shook my head, "She has her friends there comforting her." I told him. "Simon, just go to her. We know you want too." I heard Manny say. I looked at him and saw all the others nodding their head, especially Lewis, Shifty and JME. They don't even know that I like Sammie. Probably one of the guys told them. 

"Dude, go, it's quite obvious that you like her, just go." Lewis said, pushing me slightly towards her. So the guys didn't tell them. Is it that obvious? Lewis nudged me forward again and I started walking towards her and the girls. 

"Sammie, you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me, her make up mixing with her tears that were trailing down her face. "That was a stupid question, you aren't okay." I said, facepalming. I heard her laugh slightly. I look at her and see her wiping the tears that were falling away, but I knew more were forming.

I opened my arms, gesturing for a hug, and she took it. She hugged me tightly, sobbing into my shirt. I hug her back, holding her tightly. "It's okay.." I cooed, making her sobs die own slightly. She leaned back slightly and looked at me, tears cascading down her face. I wiped the tears away from her cheek with my thumb. 

"Don't cry Sammie, everything will be fine." I told her and she smiled slightly, but then that went away. "H-How can everything b-be okay? I-I lost m-my b-boyfriend to a-a s-slut that I c-called my f-friend. O-Our team i-is now a-a member s-short, w-we w-will have t-to forfeit i-if w-we can't find a r-replacement." Sammie stuttered. 

"Sammie, everything will be. You will find a replacement,  it takes time. Your boyfriend isn't worth it. If he prefers your slutty friend to you, then he is missing out. He has just ruin his chances with an amazing, beautiful girl." I told her, making her look at me and smile slightly. She hugged me tightly, and I felt myself blush at what I said. I saw the girls smiling at what I said.

I hug Sammie tightly, "T-Thanks Simon." I heard her say. "It's no problem. I don't want you being upset." I told her, resting my head against hers.