Chapter 14 - Missing

JJ'S POV (OOOOOH)

We heard the front door close and we all shared a look of confusion. Melody walked into the room, fiddling with her sleeves. "What just happened?" I asked, looking a Melody. "Sammie told me she wanted to clear her head, so she is going to have a drive around the area. She does this a lot when she's confused." Melody tells us and I shot her a confused look.

"Wait, what was she confused about?" Simon asked, but all Melody said was sigh. "I can't say. Its up to Sammie to tell you, its not my story to tell, but all I can say is that I feel sorry for her." Melody replies. "How long does she go these drives?" Harry asked. "Well it really does depend. 30 minutes if she just needs a breather. 1 hour if shit has made her confused. More than 3 hours, serious business and we need to find her. Her being confused doesn't necessary last that long, under an hour max." Charlie says and we nod.

"She won't be that long guys. Trust us, we've seen this happen a lot of times, she's normally back before 3 hours, plus she texts us if she is coming back or not." Taylor says, looking at all of us. "Anyone wanna play a game of FIFA?" I asked and all the girls smiled and nodded. I looked at Rocky and honestly her smile is mesmerizing. Josh sat on the sofa, Freya sitting on his lap. Vik and Skye copying that action. Rocky sat down besides the other girls, Tobi, Ethan, Harry and Simon sat on the floor whilst I set up everything in the living room. 

"Wait, you guys have VR?!" I heard Charlie shout and I nod, "Yeah?" I reply. "Could I put the headset on please? I've never see one before." She continued. I looked at the guys and they all nodded, so I did too. Her face lit up and she picked it up. She looked at it for a bit, she tried putting it on, but she couldn't. Harry laughed and helped her put it on. He gave me a look indicating that he wanted the VR on. I put it on and it made Charlie jump which made us laugh slightly.

*2 hours later*

After all the girls having a go at VR and having a couple games of FIFA, we all started getting worried for the sake of Sammie. The girls said that round about 2 hours of her gone, she at least sends something but she hasn't. "We should go find her. I can't wait another hour. I am extremely worried." Evie says, standing up from the sofa and walked to the front door. Ashley, Freya, Melody and Skye followed behind her. Evie opened the front door but stopped in her tracks when Taylor's phone rang. The girls looked back at Taylor, whilst she took her phone out of her pocket. 

Rocky walked towards me and pecked my cheek which made me smile. "Unknown number." Taylor announced, whilst answering the call and placing it on speaker.

"Hello?" Taylor says.

"Hello, is this Taylor Mackenzie?" The voice of the phone asked.

"Yes." 

"I called you as you are an emergency contact of Sammie Hobson. She is currently in hospital under care. Would you be able to come to [insert hospital name]?" 

"Y-Yeah. On my w-way." She stuttered, ending the call. She had tears streaming down her face, heck all the girls were in tears, even us guys were on the verge of tears. I engulfed Rocky into a hug, rubbing her back as a source of comfort. Obvious I was focus on trying to calm down Rocky, but I was also focus on Simon, he was the one out of all of us who had multiple tears cascade down his face.

"Lets go to the hospital." Taylor announces and leaves with all the girls. Most of the girls go into the car they were previously, some of them going in Harry's car along with Ethan, Tobi, Harry of course and Vik. Whereas myself, Simon, Josh and the rest of the girls joined us in Josh's car. I sat next to Simon, placing my arm around his shoulder, his head on my shoulder. "It's okay dude, I know how you are feeling right now. She'll be fine." I whisper, trying to calm him down slightly.

--------------------------------

Sup people of the interwebs,

Yes this chapter is short I'm sorry, but last chapter, this chapter and next chapter are going to be little fillers as my ideas for the ending has to be changed and thought through thoroughly. Wow that alliteration. I hope you enjoyed, it you did comment and vote, and I'll see you later!