Chapter 11 - Collab

a/n Soz it took a while, I took a break from writing, but I'm back. Enjoy the chapter :3

Sammie's POV

After a few tears and some comforting to Jason, we all started practicing. Melody was telling me how her cousin Tia, is football crazed and that she loves our group as well as the Sidemen. Melody told me that Tia would be coming over within a couple days alongside her boyfriend, because he loves her so much that he wants to be away from her.

We were all in Nandos, looking at the menu. Once we told the waiter what we wanted, we started having a conversation about the match that was happening in 3 weeks. It's all come so quick, honestly the nerves are starting to kick in. "You okay?" I heard someone whisper to me. I look to my right and saw that Simon had a concerned look on his face. "I'm fine, just slightly nervous." I stated, whilst swirling the straw in my drink. 

"Why are you nervous for?" He asked. "The match is in a couple weeks and the nervous just came up." I told him, as I stopped swirling the straw and pulled my sleeves over my hands. "There is no need to get nerves about it. Just think of it as a fun game against your new friends." Simon told me and I smiled slightly. "Thanks Si." I said and he smiled. "No problem." He retorts. 

Our food arrived moments later, and we started eating. We still continued to have some small talk, yet I zoned out of it. Mostly the things that they were talking about what videos the guys need to film and football. Basically that's it. 

"What do you think Sammie?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked and they laughed slightly. "We were wondering if The Pact wanted to do a collab with us. They all agreed, its up to you." Simon told me and I nodded. "Yeah sure." I told them and they all smiled. "What kind of collab is it. Football or something else?" I asked. 

"Something else. Our content has been football video after football video." JJ told me and I nodded. "Do you guys have anything you want to film as well?" Josh asked. "Well we've all wanted to do the patience test, as in all of us. But we don't have enough friends to help all of us." Freya told the guys and they all smiled. 

"We can help. We can all choose the person to do the patience test on." Vik said and we all smiled. "Let's filming at the Sidemen house." Tobi exclaimed and we nodded. e payed for our meal and left, getting into our cars. I got into my car and so did some of the girls, the others got into Freya's car. Myself and Freya are the only ones that can drive at the moment. Rocky is taking driving lessons, Melody can drive but her car is in repair. Everyone else wants to drive but doesn't have time. 

Then there's Hannah who isn't trusted with a car. I let her drive my car once, and there was multiple scratches and dents. I accepted her apology when she did this, but I don't trust her with my car. The guys started driving and we followed close behind. 

After singing our hearts out in the car, thanks to the radio, we arrived at the Sidemen's house. Their house is bigger in person. I stopped the car, took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car. The girls got out and I locked the car, exactly at the same time as Freya. The guys got out of their cars too and walked up to the house. 

We followed behind them and they just stood at the door. "Who has the keys?" Joe asked. "I do, let me find---" JJ said, but dropped his sentence once he checked each pocket. He looked at each others with a confused expression. "You don't have the keys." Josh said, placing his hands on his face. Myself and the girls laughed. They all looked at us. "This isn't funny people, we can get into our own house." Harry said, and we laughed more. 

"God, taking things from JJ is fun." Rocky giggled, jingling the keys. "She is like JJ." Callux said and the guys agreed. Rocky through the keys at JJ. "Well taking things from you guys is fun too." She said, taking stuff out of her pockets. "Josh's sunglasses, Tobi's wristbands, Ethan's watch, Harry's phone, Callux Lynx Spray, Calfreezy's headphones, Joe's earphones, Vik's drink and Simon's pinky ring." Rocky continued. The guys eyes widened. "I was wondering where they went!" All the boys said in unison, which made us girls laugh. 

"How did I not realize!" Simon exclaimed, looking at his hand. I laughed slightly. Rocky handed the guys their things. "She is the one for you JJ." Joe told us and we laughed, JJ just smiled. JJ unlocked the door and we entered. 

"Whose video should we film first?" Ethan asked. "Lets film our video, we have been so eager to film it for so long!" Rocky exclaimed, jumping up again. I can see what they mean that Rocky is like JJ, she is hyperactive, shouts quite a bit, gets angry or gets angry in a funny way, legit name something JJ does and Rocky does the equivalent. 

"Who's equipment are we using?" Melody asked. "We can use my camera and tripod."Josh told us, and he left the room. "We'll get seats." Simon exclaimed as him, Ethan, Tobi and JJ grabbed chairs. Small talk was shared between us and the remaining guys who were left. The guys came into the room with chairs in both arms. Josh came down stairs and set up the camera up. 

We all sat on the chairs and waited for Josh to be finished with setting it up. "Guys, pick who you want to dunk food on!" Charlie exclaimed and they nodded. Harry stood behind Charlie, Vik stood behind Skye, JJ behind Rocky, Tobi behind Melody, Joe behind Ashley, Manny behind Taylor, Calfreezy behind Evie, Ethan behind Hannah, Simon stood behind me and Josh is going to be behind Freya. 

Josh stood behind Freya, and signalled Callux to out the camera on. "Tell me when." Callux told us. "You may want to cover your ears guys." I told them. They all gave us an confused expression besides Simon who covered his ears. I looked at Callux and nodded, he started recording it, I looked at the girls, "WHAT IS UP PEOPLE!!!" We shouted. The guys complained about how loud we were and we just laughed. 

I looked at the camera and smiled. "Sammie here with the rest of the girls, and we are joined with the one and only, The Sidemen, Joe Weller, Calfreezy, Manny and Callux who is behind the camera." I said and they said hi. "Most of you views know that we have been dying to do the patience test but haven't had enough people. So since we have enough people, we are going to do this. But before we start the video, we have an announcement." Rocky shouted the last part.

"Yes we have an announcement, two in fact, number one, in 3 weeks we will be playing against these guys at Wembley, tickets will be out in a couple days, so please come and watch. Second of all, Kasey is no longer in The Pact due to reasons, so we will have to find a replacement to fill in our empty gap for the match. So lets get into the video." Melody said.

"Let's go get some food to dunk on them!" JJ shouts, making Rocky pull a face. Callux grabs the other camera and starts filming the guys going to the kitchen. "GUYS BRING A BUCKET IN CASE ONE OF US THROWS UP!" Taylor shouts. "OKAY!" They all shouted.