11. Pain

[Normal POV - Monday - 5:00 - Pain]

"I have a better idea."

Each syllable dripped with venom. You could tell what he meant by the smirk on his face. They were taking you back. You tried to run but didn't get far. You uncle grabbed your wrist and you fell to your knees. He knelt down in front of you.

"There's no point in trying to escape." He said, still smirking. You didn't care if you got hurt, you didn't care what it took to get away - you just knew you couldn't go back to that hell. You began to thrash around, you tried kicking and screaming, hoping it would attract someone's attention. Someone's other than your uncle's. If Lovino were here you'd be fine. You began screaming his name. It was a slim chance but maybe he was let out of detention early...

"LOVINO! LOVINO HELP!!" You screamed and screeched, but your uncle just seemed further amused.

"Hmm? Who's that, some guy you shacked up with?" He said, using his foot to stomp your head into the ground. Your screams were cut off, but that didn't stop you from thrashing. You kicked your legs, thrashed your arms about, all the while he laughed along with his girlfriend. This was the most they'd gotten out of you ever. Once they'd had enough, he kicked you hard in the stomach. Your vision blurred and eventually went black.

~~~

[Monday - 5:15 - Abandoned Warehouse - Torture]

Once you came to, you could hear the snipping of scissors and your uncle talking to someone.

"Sorry, it looks like you've got the wrong person." He said. he was on the phone. You could hear the faint sound of the person he was speaking to, it was Lovino. Your eyes started to open and you found yourself in an unfamiliar place. Moonlight shone through the holes in the ceiling, and large wooden boxes lay around the place. They were most likely empty, this place was abandoned and it was surprising this place wasn't knocked down yet. Your hands were tied tightly with an itchy painful rope, as were your feet. They'd taken off your shoes, socks and jacket so your arms, hands and feet were fully exposed. The rope rubbed painfully against your skin.

Your uncle glanced over at you, and then to his girlfriend who was knelt down next to you, opening an closing the blades of a pair of scissors. He gave her a certain look and she nodded her head in response. She turned to you and grinned widely.

"You ready bitch?" She said, opening the scissors. She pressed the blade into your shoulder, cutting the skin. You bit your lip and tried to hold in your screams, which only served to annoy her more. She took out the scissor blade, giving you some relief, but you knew it would be short-lived. You could still hear your uncle talking.

"You want me to put her on? Sure thing?" He laughed, pulling the phone away from his face. He tapped a button on the screen, presumably putting it on speaker. He held it out towards your direction. You looked at him quizzically, too confused to notice what his girlfriend was about to do. She raised the scissors in her hand and jabbed them into your shoulder, right where she'd just cut. Blood spurted out the now deep cut and you let out an ear piercing scream, much to your uncle's and his girlfriend's satisfaction. He tapped the screen of his phone and held it back to his ear. You could hear Lovino's shouts from the other side.

"You want her? Come get her, we're at the old, abandoned warehouse south of your school. If you try anything, like calling the police, I'll kill her." With that he casually hung up and dropped the phone on the floor, stomping on it hard. He grinned as the glass of the screen smashed under his foot, probably demonstrating what he was about to do to you. He walked other to you.

"Well then, looks like that Lovino boy is coming to 'save' you." He laughed slightly. "You'll both die here tonight, and no one will know about it." He walked over to one of the wooden boxes and sat on it, he was waiting for Lovino. But your attention was diverted to something else. His girlfriend slowly and painfully slipped the scissors out your shoulder, more blood trickled and poured down your arm. Tears poured down your face. You wanted nothing but to pass out.

Now began your torture...

Many times had you were on the brink of passing out, but every time you were brought back by a new and painful cut on some part of your body. This was hell, you didn't care if you died at this point, just as long as it stopped. After a while, you became numb to the whole situation and stopped screaming. You were about to lose all hope when you heard a familiar voice.

"(F/N)!!" Looking up, you could see the silhouette of Lovino stood at the door.

Finally, your saviour had arrived.

---